Just Curious...

epolmuse

Jul 19, 2005
I am a newbie in this car world so need a little help please..Recently i changed to a sport spring..After changing it i noticed the gap of my front tyres are different, one is lower, one is higher..Why does this happen ek..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
They should be same height unless the one of spring has sagged or your car is parked on uneven surface.

craziechild

May 11, 2005
Sarawak
sorry say something off the topic...

a few day ago... my friends saga jus went through an engine transplant on to his saga... change to 4A-GE supercharge i think...

jus curious... if saga can put in this engine... can a wira do the same?

epolmuse

Jul 19, 2005
sorry for the late reply...well the gap is different even if i parked on an even surface, kinda weird i think...my car is 1989 saga, changed to gab sport spring...i can't figure exactly why it happens..

craziechild

May 11, 2005
Sarawak
anyone know someone who had done a Toyota 20V NA conversion onto a Wira? can give me more info? hehehe... kinda interested to do it... if can la... or any other engine from toyota onto a Wira...

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
craziechild said:
anyone know someone who had done a Toyota 20V NA conversion onto a Wira? can give me more info? hehehe... kinda interested to do it... if can la... or any other engine from toyota onto a Wira...
aiyoh.. dun hijack ppl thread lor.... :biggrin:

now on suspension.

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
amad108.. said:
craziechild : nowadays anything can happend, so there is possible do to that... beside before this we here satria transplant an impreza engine...
it wont be approved by JPJ. dun waste effort.

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.