DD adjustable kit anyone here?

mivec4646

Feb 1, 2004
Hi there, i bought few month ago from mun lee for my ke70...
Its a bit hard as the spring rate is 7kg but for the soft hard setting i just love it... There's alot to play around especially when doing trackdays...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hi there, i bought few month ago from mun lee for my ke70...
Its a bit hard as the spring rate is 7kg but for the soft hard setting i just love it... There's alot to play around especially when doing trackdays...
Durable ?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If it's original then it's probably a good buy. Sometime ago the Taiwanese who claim ownership of the brand came in here spamming everywhere saying that the Malaysians forged the brand name and product but isn't theirs at all etc etc.

Best you check out the original brand from Taiwan before deciding whether or not it's good for you or not.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If it's original then it's probably a good buy. Sometime ago the Taiwanese who claim ownership of the brand came in here spamming everywhere saying that the Malaysians forged the brand name and product but isn't theirs at all etc etc.

Best you check out the original brand from Taiwan before deciding whether or not it's good for you or not.
Bro. Izso, That one who spam was D2 brand suspension. This one is DD brand woh!.....:hmmmm::driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro. Izso, That one who spam was D2 brand suspension. This one is DD brand woh!.....:hmmmm::driver:
Oh.. ok. Sorry. All D D D D D.. confused. I only know one type of D for sure one. More pleasant to the eyes. :biggrin:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh.. ok. Sorry. All D D D D D.. confused. I only know one type of D for sure one. More pleasant to the eyes. :biggrin:
Yah! initially I thought is was D2 also, and thought they post DD as 2 D's as in D2 but the suspension color was different......

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005

Yah! initially I thought is was D2 also, and thought they post DD as 2 D's as in D2 but the suspension color was different......

Ya... is DD not D2 or 2D :biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
They are alright, but for this price less customer would choose this because there are a lot better choices out there.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Guys,

I did plug in this DD adjustable already... is firm compared with Gab SS.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure many people already done this.

But here is how I did it.

Prepare the parts :- a 9V IC regulator. ***7809, 2 pcs of 100uF/16V e.capacitors, and a heatsink and pcb.

Then solder all the parts together. The IC pin when seen from front side is Input-Ground-Output. Connect the E.cap at input to ground and output to ground respectively.

Buy the ciggarete jack (since im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience