Really need help with BT 20v in Penang - Anybody else can help, i am open to ideas...

foolat

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
I have been having so many problems with my car that I really am getting disappointed. I cannot begin to explain my problems to this forum but if anyone who is willing to help, I welcome you to drop me a PM.

But to get to the point, it would be great if anyone can help me with my questions below. Anyone knows any "experienced" and "expert" mechanic on penang island that can help with
a. 4age BT wiring​
b. 4age BT transplants or vacuum + other connections​
c. able to do a cylinder compression test​
d. knows how to read and troubleshoot ecu diagnostic codes​

I know this might be a lot to ask, but it would be great if anyone knows an experienced mechanic and not just any mechanic because my car got to its problematic state with a lot of ignorance from several mechanics already. It would be great if anyone can help to hook me up with their mechanic.

Thanks...
from a fellow toyota driver who has absolutely no clue what else to do.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Re: Really need help with BT 20v in Penang - Anybody else can help, i am open to idea

Foolat,i can help you with that except for compression test.I will be in penang on monday.PM me your phone number

foolat

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Re: Really need help with BT 20v in Penang - Anybody else can help, i am open to idea

thanks bro cusco, pmed u my number.

also, anybody knows where i can get spare parts here in penang?
eg. tps sensor, o2 sensor, other etc etc items.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl

bro cusco is a great sifu....

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007

hmm...there is one fellow in KULIM name under " siam kia "
he is f**king gud at toyota...although he do supercharge alot but any problems wit toyota cannot run out of him lor ....

p/s: his attitute is not very gud de ~~~>.<

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006

Foolat,i can help you with that except for compression test.I will be in penang on monday.PM me your phone number
sifu cusco is coming to town. :driver:
foolat, i was wondering if we can meet up together with cusco?

i have several BT issues to ask sifu cusco also. can ah sifu cusco? :adore:

i'll call up jazzman too. my number is 012-4455966. please ring me.
perhaps you can PM me your number also.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004

I'm no sifu lar...just normal toyota enthusiast only.A lot of things i dont know yet

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007

if everyone is back in Penang already, next week's friday TT must come la..

foolat

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005

wow... all sleep late and get up so early ... haha

sure, will join the TT if my car can move properly without having to repair every day...

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007

hehehe...don't worry bro, with a good mech, everything will be fine la...
you try contact this guy, toyorism - 0164115928.

foolat

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005

thanks burnner :) if toyorism a fellow toyotarian oso?

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004

Check your fuel pump,make sure enough pressure..

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007

hehehe...don't worry bro, with a good mech, everything will be fine la...
you try contact this guy, toyorism - 0164115928.

aiks since when burner jadi toyorism punye salesman???? wahahah
but u can call him ....he is gud at toyota too

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having ran the last 4 rounds, The Lotus Supercup Asia proved to be one of Malaysia's most competitive race series. All AM-O1 GT4 race cars are based on almost exact MKII Lotus Exige S homologated for the race. Round 4 showed how competitive the new Series is becoming with the 3 lead drivers - Tan Wei Ron of Malaysia, Dr Bruce Lee of Singapore, and Othman Yahaya, also from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience