RE Club Gathering Meet

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
- D i a b l o - said:
ahh allright,tonite those JSOC/RX-8 club is going to Aman Suria anyhow,so its not the best place to go as itll be crowded.
It seams that you know a lot about JSOC.....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Calling ALL Rotorians...

To all Rotorians,

We will have a TT on Friday nite @

Restaurant Nasi Kandar Sedap in Aman Suria
off Jalan Bukit Mayang Emas
1/2 mile from Baywatch/ Dataran Prima

Time: 9.30pm Friday 3rd March 2006

We will discuss our club annual dinner conjunction with JSOC. Target to get 100 Japanese Sportcars. The event will be featured in both magazines (local & overseas) and videos. We need at least 20 RX-7s from our club to be there. More on 2Moro. Pls come, we need your supports.

RERider.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
SuBRA Vs RX-7... again. Show us on the 18th......

Rotorians, u all know what to do.......

The Rotary Empire strikes back...

me in office dont hv MSN installed.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
RE - Rojak Engineered.

MAUHAHAHAH

*cabut*
You're really asking for it....Can someone borrow me a parang......PEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!=|+===>:baring_teeth:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Lennon said:
You're really asking for it....Can someone borrow me a parang......PEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!=|+===>:baring_teeth:
Kean, I got a 12" and 18" parang....which one u prefer? Let's pekkkkkkkkkkk 9 him 2MoRo nite k...

:fight:

Brian u better watch out leh.....

heehehheehee

quixeric

Known Member
Dec 30, 2005
dont think i will be able to make it for the dinner. still outstation for quite sometime :(
y still parang la? got chain saw ornot haha

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Great...I'll just hope that once again you all do not mind this sesat'ed fella coming to join ^^

Cheers

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Great...I'll just hope that once again you all do not mind this sesat'ed fella coming to join ^^

Cheers

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
saru-kun said:

Cheers
Alex,
You are most welcome to join us... also thanks for turned up the last sunday-TS Meet.

See ya soon.
RERider

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Okay.....i am confused officially. wasn't it our understanding that the RE club meetings be held on the last thursday of the month?

JSOC dinner? Whats up with that?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience