Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Have to give million of thx and credit to Byran for the pics. :adore:

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Sorry bros i couldn't attend..... We (Rx8ClubMalaysia) were at AFOS for mega club gathering in conjunction with AFOS......... Will definately gather a bunch of members if ya'll organise another gathering....

Love to see all RE cars gathered together......

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
effie, how was the AFOS? any pic to share? broke any records?
Hope we are still the record holder of "The Largest Japanese Sportcars Gathering" certified by MBR that we did it on 18/03/2006. :)

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Jo: i spoke to francis regarding JSOC annual dinner, he say will give us a good rate.. any word from vw?
GTR is fine. Let's gather the committee members this weekend and discuss abt this. Btw vw is busy with his new reno hse

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
effie, how was the AFOS? any pic to share? broke any records?
Hope we are still the record holder of "The Largest Japanese Sportcars Gathering" certified by MBR that we did it on 18/03/2006. :)

Hehehe...... i think JSOC is still the record holder for "Largest Jap Sportcars gathering"........ I wouldn't want it any other way...... JSOC RULEZ!!!!

AFOS was great...... got a whole bunch of pics posted in rx8clubmalayisa.com gallery...... Will upload some here a lil later :biggrin:

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Glad to see the re club reviving again. We need more activities and more members to participate. Few fd owners i met comment that they went to jsoc once or twice and knew no one thats why they felt left out as the gorup was too big. We can welcome them warmer in re club. Ur sms was a bit too late as i promised my frends for a tennis game early that morning. Noticed that fewer and fewer fds and fcs around.

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
That proofs how hardcore rx7 is.. You try your supra 110c see what happen. Next thing all black black in front d.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's your pick for the following tints on a white MyVi?

1 > Black
2 > Gold
3 > Silver / Titanium
4 > Green
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience