RE Club Gathering Meet

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yes dave we still can stick on the last thursday of each month. I remember the last month meet-up was 5 of us (Chun Beng, Eric, Alex, me & my wife) turned up after more than 30 sms that I sent out to members. I'm not saying memebers are not supportive. Every meet-up and events we do need members to show-up and get involve. In fact we have too many event involves thesedays. Like this friday and saturday we are having a meet-up for a club review from a magazine(CarMa). This sunday will have the F1 kick-off event in TimeSquare. In 2 weeks time we might have a roadshow for a mobile company. All these, we really need members to do it and support it.

The one reason we are having the annual dinner is we never celebrate our own anniversary before (after a 2 yrs est.). We do it together with other clubs because we want to do it--->grand and to be a memorable night for every members. This idea came up from our RE Club members as well as RX-8 club and JSOC members. The A/D will feature in most car magazines.

Furthermore we need the sponsorship to do our club uniform, banner & stand, stuff etc. If you remember the last time we asked RM50 from members to do a contribution for our own website, and finally how
satisfied was the response?
In order to get publicity and sponsorship for our club, we need to participate in many other events and conjunction with other car clubs.

my 0.02 cents.

RE Rocks!
RERider

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
ReRider: sau pei la... enuff of doing all these charity work.. u're sweating yer own sweats... spitting yer own spits... wasting yer own PRECIOUS time and ENERGY.. on organizing these events... end of d day... well... is the appreciation there? we go TT sudah cukup la... i know i don drive RE cars... but it's d appreciation of the frenship dat counts mah...

those who bla dis.. bla dat.. so keng chau, go organize it yrself lo.. if not, stay @ home..wash car...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Brian, I know u was there, been there and done there.... me, being sohai only... My maxis bill costs me RM9xx on every month, half of the bill goes to calling and texting members... really wanna sau pei(terminate)...:Not_Impressed:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yo blackhowling....your negative inputs ...please keep it to yourself....
it will be nicer for you to encourage the owners to join although you don't own a RE.
that's probably the reason you don't appreciate what RERider is doing. but at least i as an owner, i do appreciate.
and in fact... i was there. i'll be there when i can. i'll be there tonight as well.

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
ReRider: sau pei la... enuff of doing all these charity work.. u're sweating yer own sweats... spitting yer own spits... wasting yer own PRECIOUS time and ENERGY.. on organizing these events... end of d day... well... is the appreciation there? we go TT sudah cukup la... i know i don drive RE cars... but it's d appreciation of the frenship dat counts mah...

those who bla dis.. bla dat.. so keng chau, go organize it yrself lo.. if not, stay @ home..wash car...

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
wah relax relax apa panas panas ni..heheh

"brian eh taiko,nice ride btw,i once ask you with friend,Infernal in D1 bukit jalil last time to turn on the car so i can record..thanks man..cekap!"

hahaha

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
okaayyy. looks like we've got some serious miscommunication here.

The reason i ask about the RE club meeting is because i was intending to arrange one sometime before the 15th to arrange briefing of Sepang Track Day Officials to RE members attending. At the same time i was hoping we'd be able to collect payments and confirm attendance.

As i've said before, i trully appreciate all you've done and i hope to see you continue doing. Do not take my question to task as it was never intended to.

BH: Was anything in your post above directed in anyway towards me?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
okay buddy, no worries dave...I really need u to assist me in organizing club activities and also need some active members to be in our committee. Any volunteer here?

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
dave, when do u wanna hava a meet-up? keep us inform k....
when do we have a chance to see ur monster out ?? I heard u doing some serious porting of ur hoursing...true?? :shades_smile: cant wait...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yo dave,

i won't be back in KL anytime soon. is it possible that i pass you the money on the track day ?

i'll be only back in KL by 7th of April 2006. and 8th is the track day right ?

if you have the briefing details, please do post it up here as well.

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Joewe,

anything i can help here ? anything which is requiring remote administer... i can help. i can't physically be there due to working based in outstation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysian rotary nuts pay respects to the auspicious 7/7, where RX-7s everywhere congregate while they share their wankel experience. It all started in Japan, when RX-7 fanatics decided to gather at the Daikoku Futo car park in Tokyo.

Nothing much has changed apart from the increasing number of faithful attendees at the exact July 7th annually.

From the RE Club Malaysia:

Dear members,...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience