RE Club Gathering Meet

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Great to meet new faces and theold as well. finally also got to meet brian aka blackhowling. ~great to meet you brian~ Tun Shukor was there to grace the event as well. Was there any definite discussion with regards to events?

paco

Jan 31, 2009
hehe... yellow power ;p
Hi bro,
Have u heard about our latest gathering in jb? If u free pls do come n joint the southern region RE Members gathering n also Farewell of JEALOUS AHURA this coming 22 March 2009.
RERIDER have all the info n hope all the RE Malaysia Members can joint us!

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
bro paco,
most probably i'll join u guys k... have to service my car throughly 1st, never been that far before... :nurse:

paco

Jan 31, 2009
bro paco,
most probably i'll join u guys k... have to service my car throughly 1st, never been that far before... :nurse:
Hi,
I m paco (lady behind JEALOUS AHURA) I think u r not that far to come n joint us, u from Malaka right? its just 2 n half hour drive only n if u in RX7 i think it take 1 hour to jb?????
Anyway i m looking forward to meet u!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Andy, hope you can gather a few more RE members from Melaka. I personally would like to see if you can start your own Melaka RE gathering there:driver:

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
bro joewe,
haha... i wish i could see FDs on the road here... seems like 'pupus' already.. my fren's FC also about to be sold... but there's quite a number of RX8s in melaka... i'll try to approach them when got chance k....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Thanks bro. When will you be coming to KL? I wanna see your RX-7 in new look. Btw, I wont be in KL this weekend and next weekend. Speak soon bro.

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Dear all RE members, we have gathering on this friday. We will discuss the unclear issue of the launching of TGOL and the upcoming events.

RE Club Gathering @ Aman Suria on Friday (27/02/09)

Date & Time : this Friday 10pm
Venue: Nasi Kandar Sedap in Aman Suria.

Night cruising/convoy to Klang at midnight.

Be there!

Regards,
RERider

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
RE Club Hi-Tea @ <LOOK Point Up>on Monday (09/03/09)

Date & Time : 09/03/09 Monday 2pm till late
Venue: Look Up Point, Ampang/Ulu Langat

Meet up at after the 1st Cheras Toll (RM1) at 2pm.

We take the Batu 9, Cheras (Ulu Langat) drive up the hill then return to Ampang.

Be there!

Regards,
RERider

:driver:

Try to arrange the parking for all of you. RM2 per entry.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.......need ur help a bit on where to find a 5 Speed gear box to be converted from a 4 Speed gear box? How much is da cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience