RE Club Gathering Meet

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
I managed to pass by the Ulu langat/Ampang route once, never been to the restaurant. Can you find out the contact no. so that we can reserve the parking? any ramp/bump up there?

cwcham

Known Member
May 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
if i'm not mistaken, the restaurants' carpark is a public parking space shared by a few cafes and restaurants. one of them is "Gasoline" ( http://gasoline.com.my/gallery.php?album_id=32 )

The hill is accessible via Jalan Ampang(Ampang Point), Pandan Indah or Taman Muda. I suggest we meet at Steven's Corner Pdn Indah (less cars in the morning) or the Petronas Gas Station at the same row where Steven's Corner is.

No major ramps or bumps that i could recall but the roads before the hills are not that great. the uphill and down hill roads are nice though. But I never really drove all the way to Ulu Langat before. Is the journey long? Duration of hill driving, any idea? Look-out-point is just 5-10 minutes from the bottom of the hill. I never been beyond that point. :driver:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
RE Club Hi-Tea @ <LOOK Point Up>on Monday (09/03/09)

Date & Time : 09/03/09 Monday 2pm till late
Venue: Look Up Point, Ampang/Ulu Langat

Meet up at after the 1st Cheras Toll (RM1) at 2pm.

We take the Batu 9, Cheras (Ulu Langat) drive up the hill then return to Ampang.

Be there!

Regards,
RERider

:driver:

Try to arrange the parking for all of you. RM2 per entry.

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Sorry i'm not a RE owner here, but i would like to share something here. I suggest b4 make decision gathering at Look out Point better to send some1 to check the ramp to the top of mountain, it is quite slope and i afraid will damage ur bumper. Ya no doubt, there are no major bumps along the road to the mountain BUT if u want to park ur car juz beside the restaurant, u have to drive up through a sloping ramp. For stock rx8 bumper kit i think is no problem or ngam ngam no problem, but if lower than that i not sure..... Since u guys meet at monday, why dun you send some1 to check at there tmr. And 1 more thing, dun go there after 5pm, sure full house parking. Once again, sorry for busy body here, im not a rotary owner, but i do respect rotary all the time. Good luck and enjoy to BoR( Brother of Rotary)

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
got any job wan take a new no experience worker for re shop or high perfromance shop?:rolleyes:

Bump: got any job wan take a new no experience worker for re shop or high perfromance shop?:rolleyes:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
wat experience hv u got and can u travel to old klang rd? my mech may need someone like u

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i dun have exp b4 about high performance...i juz wanna study about it n work as it so do u need worker?i got work as normal mechanic for a year half b4....

Bump: i dun have exp b4 about high performance...i juz wanna study about it n work as it so do u need worker?i got work as normal mechanic for a year half b4....

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
ill ask my mech n let u know dude

Bump: ill ask my mech n let u know dude

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
mmm.... i wondering when is the next tt... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: mmm.... i wondering when is the next tt... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience