radiostar too sensitive - help pls

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
guys,
please advice me here any of the Radiostar users having my problem :
- the alarm to sensitive till a small bump/thunder/loud exhaust from car passing by and some time jus small knock triggers teh alarm !
its quite annoying and disturbing me / other road users or its even dangerous at parking bays n its jus make people irritating and might damage my car !
- so users pls advice me n share this problem that anyone has faced before n solved it by ................(info pls) :secret: :dontknow:

info : my sensitive setting @ LOW and its placed near the stering ! pls advice guys coz thre was one night I cant even sleep coz it was raining and lots of thunder n the alarm was triggering for noting and I need to reset my remote coz it has the beep sound that I cant stop !@#$%&*:angry_smile: :cry_smile:
it also annoys my neighbours at sleep ! :baring_teeth:

i never has these problem before and jus recently ! I have never done any adjustments or modification on the radiostar wiring after fixing at PJ Radiostar Authourised Installation centre ! :hmmmm2:

so guys or anyone pls help me ............:cry_smile: :emoticon_U: :confused_smile:

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
wah 1 mth already also no 1 answer your question?

mine also same la.alarm triger FOR NOTHING.no thunder/rain/exhaust.
in d early hrs of d mrng when my whole neighbourhood is dead quiet....till d alarm rings la.hahaha.nearly every night it happens for 1 mth already.i also fed-up.now just lock with key.

hopefully person in charge can answer our questions.....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
wah 1 mth already also no 1 answer your question?

mine also same la.alarm triger FOR NOTHING.no thunder/rain/exhaust.
in d early hrs of d mrng when my whole neighbourhood is dead quiet....till d alarm rings la.hahaha.nearly every night it happens for 1 mth already.i also fed-up.now just lock with key.

hopefully person in charge can answer our questions.....
yeah bro ...... 1 month plus aleady no one can advice ! now i jus off teh sound using my remote but cant stop the annoying alarm trigering ! but the remote buzer cannot off :(
duno y last wen i installed newly or until the waranty expires also no issue like this ! jus recently im having problem !
wat im scared is we get to used the unwanted alarm trigering ( too sensetive ) one day when it comes to REAL CAR THEFT n we will jus IGNORE it like normal sensetive alarm trigering :( !
like that LIAO also ......... i think hav to something soon or any of the radiostar taiko can advice !
mayb worst case hav to change to other alarm aleady ! :(
like ur case even worse locking using key ! so no use loh using alarm aleady n pay rm700 ++ for nothing !

thanks n take care bro !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience