Radiostar sales employee inefficient

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
My colleague is so frustrated with Radiostar sales department. Asked them for installation diagram, cannot give. Ask them for technical details about the alarm, no reply until he sent an email again. Ask for the Damansara branch address, no reply.

Finally got the tel number of the technical guy, but the phone is always engage. I told him to cool down, until he shown me the number of emails ding dong from there and here. Wow, I don't blame him.

I'm writing this on his behalf, LAMBENT ADESYS SDN BHD please train your sales staff properly. Tq.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi there,

Thanks for your post and understand the furstration your friend must be having. Please see our replies here to what was mentioned

1) Installation diagrams - we never give this out. You only get it if you purchase the system. This is to protect all our users.

2) Technical details - Will have to clarify with the tecnical person. Emails have all been replied. As to why he can't get through we do not know. Let us get to know why. Sorry for this inconveniece.

3) Damansara Add - Not necessary to go there yet unless want to install.

Let us look into this one and get back to him.

Again thanks for your post

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since there are so many replica or fake fuel regulator selling at RM1xx on the market..anyone have any experience on them?

pls give your feedback on these regulator if u have used them....

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience