R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
different car i'd say? Noticed the car from the accident actually has michael jordan wing base. No wonder it flew =-(

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
well, u can end the guessing game.. it's the same car... he was trying to avoid 'certain cars'.. ended up like this... he's ok.. nothing severe.. infact, he's already looking for substitute...

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
sorry to hear that.Most importantly he's okay. What a sad day to see it ended up like that. =-(

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Nvrmind, It's just a car.
Most important is the driver, passenger and all living things inside the car still alive.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
at least he is still moving around on his two feet . .which means his still in the pink of health .. thats by far the most important compared to a car no matter how expensive or exotic it may be.

since the driver is already looking for a substitute that I guess this is just a minor dent in his wallet.

In other words, "with money you can buy a bed, but not sleep"

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
good to hear he's doing okay... *cough* 35 *cough* 35 *cough*... sorry got sumthin stuck in my throat... *cough* 35 with wald body kit *cough* cough*... hhmmm... *cough* substitute *cough*... :burnout:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
I just saw this car in Subang abt a month ago fitting in the turbo and doing the pipes at ah Heng. Damn.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Such a shame to see a nice car wrecked, feel sorry for the owner and hope he finds that substitute soon. Glad no one was killed though, looked like a pretty bad accident.

Drive safe all :driver:

speedevil

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
not to add salt to the cut (maybe there is nope) or into watsoever concerns on whosoever. i guess this accident have shown us a little bit sign to the Conclusion of the debate on above discussion abt morality or hooligaism or ahBeng's issues?

based on the picture, it seem like quite a severe accident that higher possibility it Might becoz of the driver of one car was driving fast on the narrow and busy street?!

"Doin burnt out but not to endanger others?" I guess this kind of related theory only applied when All that "showing off or happy-driving style of oneself" are done only at extremely safe place like tracks or open spaces. If not, there is no ways of claiming oneself nothing wrong when bad thing above happened.

i like to speed Heavily on public roads, but i Nvr Agree with myself tat it was OKIE or alright even though tats my own car my own money or watsoever.

after starting getting some popularity here, It was No sad nor happy to me to know the ending of the car being like tat - being total lost or abandoned or watever and then owner get another one! Thats really something, at least to majority of the forumers here. Whats an damn easy progress! But again stil get admired by many! :smokin:

i m just wondering is Tats the way it should be?! It might happen to me or anyone next time, and not everytime is Lucky, no matter Hooligan or ahbeng or fucking rich fella. Thus, nothing to be sad, at least i guess i ve' learnt something..

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
just admiring this car's build at gt-autos website...

eh blackie, the parts on the car how?
tak mau jual kah?

tomei derive rb28 complete engine yumm yummm......gt42 turbokit yum yummm
custom swirlpot plus fuel system yumm yumm

Edi_gtr34

Oct 6, 2011
Perak
I'm new owner of this car....see the new look coming soon

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Many people said this car same...the total lost already claim and change to vspec2....tomei derive engine transfer to new body

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can it fit?
Cuz rite now the new Gen2 1.3 is only at RM46k..
then fit in 4G93T Auto engine
wah overcome underpower problem

can?
i'm interested in the new Gen2 1.3

getting my first car..
the pricing just nice and the time is just right
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience