On Sale GTR R34 V SPEC II Nur

v3nom0us

v3nom0us

Nov 22, 2008
does it load now ? i did attach it to the first post but seem to not load to other viewers

farizio

Known Member

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
other than the rear pods...super stock! even the nissan 'prince' sticker is still there from the jap dealer... mint condish baby

rych

rych

Jul 7, 2008
wah damn nice car man.

Bump: wah damn nice car man.

v3nom0us

v3nom0us

Nov 22, 2008
Just got an email from the seller .. he said hes gonna promote the car at the auto show in KK on 9-11 Jan .. Price during the show will be RM 290k

v3nom0us

v3nom0us

Nov 22, 2008
Yep i agree wit you , It has a new owner now though bound on a ship to KL. :biggrin:

rainbow

Known Member

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
this car sold already? y i still saw 1 v spec ii nur at falida motor? or is another one? or the custormer send back to here?

Bump: this car sold already? y i still saw 1 v spec ii nur at falida motor? or is another one? or the custormer send back to here?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The deal was canceled and that's why the car still around in KK!! The dealer is asking RM320K few weeks ago and scared away the potential buyer which happen to be my friend...crazy pricing...during fair asking RM280K after the fair went up to RM320K!! :confused:

rainbow

Known Member

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
is it the one r34 v spec ii nur at falida motor now blow engine before? ur friend wan to buy? i saw semperfi say the car blow engine before and repair back, is tat true?

Bump: y i cant saw wat semperfi type already? y lost already? i saw semperfi have post somethings say tat blow engine before , n repair 3 month.:banghead:

Bump: y i cant saw wat semperfi type already? y lost already? i saw semperfi have post somethings say tat blow engine before , n repair 3 month.:banghead: