looking for r34 gtr v spec 2 for sales....

azrin6858

Dec 13, 2008
hai there...im looking for r34 gtr v spec 2 or 2nd choice was v - spec for sales...didi any owner want to let go their beast....please let me know...azrin 017-9199930

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I might put my car up for sale sometime after Raya. It's a V-Spec II.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
just let me know mr pimpin.....serious buyer..
Just to be clear, the car will not be available for sale before Hari Raya.

If you don't mind the wait then someone will contact you and arrange viewing etc.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Pimpin.....you letting go your "monster" ah...sure you won't missed it anymore???

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin.....you letting go your "monster" ah...sure you won't missed it anymore???
Well, the first time I owned a Skyline was nearly 10 years ago and since then I've had the pleasure of experiencing the RB20, RB25, RB26 and RB28. I guess I could have tried going for an RB30 but my priorities have changed and I'm heading down a different path, one which does not include modifying cars.

I don't mind keeping the car, in fact I've toyed with the idea of spraying it blue again with the original bodykit etc and leaving it at my Perlis house or something along those lines. I guess it depends on what the car's market value is - if it's on the low side then I might as well keep it since I paid for car up front so its just yearly roadtax/insurance and periodic servicing.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
[PIMPIN];4456080 said:
Well, the first time I owned a Skyline was nearly 10 years ago and since then I've had the pleasure of experiencing the RB20, RB25, RB26 and RB28. I guess I could have tried going for an RB30 but my priorities have changed and I'm heading down a different path, one which does not include modifying cars.

I don't mind keeping the car, in fact I've toyed with the idea of spraying it blue again with the original bodykit etc and leaving it at my Perlis house or something along those lines. I guess it depends on what the car's market value is - if it's on the low side then I might as well keep it since I paid for car up front so its just yearly roadtax/insurance and periodic servicing.
I think you end up keeping it as the price is dame low now...since you had paid up, why dun just turn into a Godzilla and let it hibernate at your Perlis house...just wake it up when you feel like playing with it..better off..right?!?:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience