Any One selling GTR34 V-Spec II Nur in kl please pm me..

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
stock good car and nice condition... i hope u all will help me THX.

gesto

Known Member
Feb 26, 2006
there are a few around, cost u 290K if you willing to pay for a 7 yr old car.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
A friend of mine selling his BNR34 V-Spec, 99/03. PM me if you are interested.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
There is 1 for sale as stated in one of the thread here. Location in Sabah. Resonably priced and shipping only cost u ard RM3K. Normally shipment from KK to KL is empty so the cost is lower.

S

semperfi

There is 1 for sale as stated in one of the thread here. Location in Sabah. Resonably priced and shipping only cost u ard RM3K. Normally shipment from KK to KL is empty so the cost is lower.
I wouldn't touch that car if I were you. You meant the white one?? The engine is damaged. Wonder why no one buys it still. Unless some of you guys don't have a problem getting a new N1 block engine. Some of the GTRs not sold in KK are shipped to KL. So, guys be wary.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Really?! I did start the engine but din notice any problem of it. Although i heard the bubly exhaust sound like subaru. I though it cud be the ignition coil or simple spark plug problem. No Check engine lit up thou.

Wats wrong with the car?

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
trying to find vspec II in kl is so diff especially for a decent near virgin condition :banghead::banghead::banghead:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The one you mentioned I think is sold already and on the way to KL also, that one is NUR Spec!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Yeap, when that car arrived at the port, whoever go and declare the car form the port rav it and speed down the highway till the whole engine "SANYONARA"!!! It was sitting at 1 of the workshop for more than 3 months before it was put back to show room for sales again.
If not mistaken, just in time to put it at the Bonaza fair for display and promotion at around RM290k plus! Good luck to the new owner.... :adore:

S

semperfi

You guys sounded the same... Btw, iloveskyline, how did you know i mentioned about you in here?? Whatever it is, if 'both' of you or you are seriously buying a skyline, go to car dealers.

Bump:
The one you mentioned I think is sold already and on the way to KL also, that one is NUR Spec!
You meant NO Spec?

Last edited by a moderator:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
y me again???yeah , u r mature , i m childish! can or not? y still say me like tat!!!!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Useless post. Do not post if you have nothing to contribute

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifus,

is the Petrol injector cleaner really useful to old car? any review from sifus?

is it recommend to use on 9 yrs car?

many thanks :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience