Any One selling GTR34 V-Spec II Nur in kl please pm me..

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
http://www.mudah.my/nissan-skyline-gtr34-v-spec-ii-nur-kuala-lumpur-1425830.htm?ca=14_s

This should answer your demand. Can I request my rewards now? Preferably in Cash. hehehe...

Bump: http://www.mudah.my/nissan-skyline-gtr34-v-spec-ii-nur-kuala-lumpur-1425830.htm?ca=14_s

This should answer your demand. Can I request my rewards now? Preferably in Cash. hehehe...
WOW! Superb car, RM278k is quite a good price I reckon.

Come on Prenav, what are you waiting for?

Otherwise, people won't believe you....I remember when I was selling my R33 GTR, there were sooo many people who called..... they are known as timewasters/tyre-kickers/test-pilots/dreamers.

Fortunately, there were many true enthusiasts too :wavey: and finally real buyers :adore:

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
THX for all your help guys.....

Bump: Gobiz u saying is 100% truth. But we must take time before we choose a good car that why i don care ppl say me sembang kosong ke apa apa ke i take that like advise.... THX for the info bro....

Bump: Gobiz u saying is 100% truth. But we must take time before we choose a good car that why i don care ppl say me sembang kosong ke apa apa ke i take that like advise.... THX for the info bro....

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
judging by the amount of people you annoyed on these forums, you better buy it!

btw, that aint no Vspec II...look carefully...it says M spec Nur...

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
that y im confused but im realy getting it one before end of this month.. THX farizio for your info

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
aiyo. another 'iloveskyline' clone who doesn't know anything about the GTR R34 and has not even at least researched anything about the caR.
my advice... 'STOP WATCHING F & F2 TOO MANY TIMES' !!

Bump: dude, if ur serious about buying a GTR, pls research about the car that u really want. doesn't mean u have the cash to buy one, u can own one. u have to have passion. trust me, i can guarantee u if u don't know what ur getting urself into, ur most probably gonna end up driving it strait into a tree.

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
THX for all your help guys.....

No problem and good luck....

Nur spec GTRs are extremely rare and if one comes up for sale, you have to be quick. But of course, no point if it's not a good example, eg. accident car or something dodgy.

Anyway, do update us what you think when you see the car!:wavey:

With a nur, you will be the darling of GTR fans...no need to mod, just keep it standard nur spec..... As Ali G says, raaassssspeecttt....:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hang on.

The M-Spec Nur and V-Spec II Nur are 2002 cars. How come this is advertised as an '01/'06 car? Unless the car is a regular M-Spec, not a Nur, then it can be a 2001 car.

prenav99,

I'll do you the favor - I'm offering to accompany you to look at any GTR for sale in KL if you feel the need to have a second opinion. And I don't even know you but I'd go as far as to help you buy this or any other GTR you come across.

But I hope you are serious about wanting to buy one and not just looking before asking for parents permission/finding out if you can afford it etc. And I hope this does not turn into 10 new threads ranging from "How much do you guys spend on maintenance", "What is the fuel consumption like", "What is the maximum loan I can get to buy a GTR", etc. I assume you're ready to buy one and on that basis, I offer my assistance should you need it.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Prenav99,
Nah...things get serious now and even Pimpin is willing to go out to that extend this time! You better be fast or else that car will be gone in no time, and show us that you are not just wasting time here and fool around.....:smokin:

S

semperfi

aiyo. another 'iloveskyline' clone who doesn't know anything about the GTR R34 and has not even at least researched anything about the caR.
my advice... 'STOP WATCHING F & F2 TOO MANY TIMES' !!

Bump: dude, if ur serious about buying a GTR, pls research about the car that u really want. doesn't mean u have the cash to buy one, u can own one. u have to have passion. trust me, i can guarantee u if u don't know what ur getting urself into, ur most probably gonna end up driving it strait into a tree.
Well said bro. :top::top:

You gotta have passion for this car man. It's not just a car you can buy and fling it around just because it's a GT-R dude. You gotta love the car. There are lots of enthusiast out there who are dying to own one but due to financial constraints they can't.

Already there are people who has turned their ride into something from the twilight zone. The Skyline is an Icon...A legend. We hope when you do get the car, you'll love it as much as you love yourself.

Semper Skyline!

p/s: even PIMPIN is looking out after you. Skyline owners are a close knitted family. When you do get one, welcome to the family. *Godfather song playing in the background*

Bump:
Wei! no one thank me kah? no reward money? Hehehehe....
Thank you reintel. You have been very helpful!:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
If the VIN plate is gold, it's a Nur. If it's silver, it's not. The head covers can be painted to the N1 engine color. I've seen a BNR34, Z-Tune wannabe who has done that. Even stuck the V-Spec II Nur badge at the back. Then, I noticed there is no rear diffuser, and his VIN plate was either Silver or Blue. Be very careful of what you are paying for. :smokin:

S

semperfi

prenav99,

With all the help in here, we do hope you will get your ride and not just questions & answers. :smokin:

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
If the VIN plate is gold, it's a Nur. If it's silver, it's not. The head covers can be painted to the N1 engine color. I've seen a BNR34, Z-Tune wannabe who has done that. Even stuck the V-Spec II Nur badge at the back. Then, I noticed there is no rear diffuser, and his VIN plate was either Silver or Blue. Be very careful of what you are paying for. :smokin:
ouch.. why would anyone 'fake' their GTR? Not really an enthusiast of them perhaps.

prenav99, if you are serious in obtaining a GTR, PIMPIN is already open his arms and will help you out on checking each and every of the 'candidates'. :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

i thinking of changing my brakepad to better one...
(front disc rear drum)

so.. any reccomendation?
what is the price range?

i wan to change front together with rear
and padd them in.. so it become balance..

appreciate your opinions..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience