Any One selling GTR34 V-Spec II Nur in kl please pm me..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Prenav99,
Nah...things get serious now and even Pimpin is willing to go out to that extend this time! You better be fast or else that car will be gone in no time, and show us that you are not just wasting time here and fool around.....:smokin:

S

semperfi

aiyo. another 'iloveskyline' clone who doesn't know anything about the GTR R34 and has not even at least researched anything about the caR.
my advice... 'STOP WATCHING F & F2 TOO MANY TIMES' !!

Bump: dude, if ur serious about buying a GTR, pls research about the car that u really want. doesn't mean u have the cash to buy one, u can own one. u have to have passion. trust me, i can guarantee u if u don't know what ur getting urself into, ur most probably gonna end up driving it strait into a tree.
Well said bro. :top::top:

You gotta have passion for this car man. It's not just a car you can buy and fling it around just because it's a GT-R dude. You gotta love the car. There are lots of enthusiast out there who are dying to own one but due to financial constraints they can't.

Already there are people who has turned their ride into something from the twilight zone. The Skyline is an Icon...A legend. We hope when you do get the car, you'll love it as much as you love yourself.

Semper Skyline!

p/s: even PIMPIN is looking out after you. Skyline owners are a close knitted family. When you do get one, welcome to the family. *Godfather song playing in the background*

Bump:
Wei! no one thank me kah? no reward money? Hehehehe....
Thank you reintel. You have been very helpful!:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
If the VIN plate is gold, it's a Nur. If it's silver, it's not. The head covers can be painted to the N1 engine color. I've seen a BNR34, Z-Tune wannabe who has done that. Even stuck the V-Spec II Nur badge at the back. Then, I noticed there is no rear diffuser, and his VIN plate was either Silver or Blue. Be very careful of what you are paying for. :smokin:

S

semperfi

prenav99,

With all the help in here, we do hope you will get your ride and not just questions & answers. :smokin:

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
If the VIN plate is gold, it's a Nur. If it's silver, it's not. The head covers can be painted to the N1 engine color. I've seen a BNR34, Z-Tune wannabe who has done that. Even stuck the V-Spec II Nur badge at the back. Then, I noticed there is no rear diffuser, and his VIN plate was either Silver or Blue. Be very careful of what you are paying for. :smokin:
ouch.. why would anyone 'fake' their GTR? Not really an enthusiast of them perhaps.

prenav99, if you are serious in obtaining a GTR, PIMPIN is already open his arms and will help you out on checking each and every of the 'candidates'. :top:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

Ahaa.. finally the encyclopedia has checked in on this thread. Listen to this guy prenav99 cause nobody knows NURs like DC.

ouch.. why would anyone 'fake' their GTR? Not really an enthusiast of them perhaps.

prenav99, if you are serious in obtaining a GTR, PIMPIN is already open his arms and will help you out on checking each and every of the 'candidates'. :top:
Sometimes car salesman also can be dodgy and for all you know, the guy probably thinks his is a real NUR and therefore has been played for a fool for years. Of course, this is rare and not all car industry people are like that; there are exceptions such as DC and others. (hint: discount on R35:adore:)

I'll help prenav99 if he takes me up on the offer but no physical opening of arms nor checking crevices of any candidates ok? :rofl:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
LoL. werewolf in sheep's clothing.
kinda reminds me of the description of a sleeper car.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
I Salute all the helping hand from u all for this topic im realy in to skyline because i love it that y i instead to buy it....
Bro i take time to buy the car because im instead to move town before end of the month that y im taking so long to buy and im searching for good car to buy...

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
THX hakunamatata for your info... if don have nurspec im going for vspec la more ok

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];3473810 said:
I meant as a person, not my car :biggrin:

Hello pot, my name is kettle. How is your 'sleeper' GTT then? :rofl:

NUR or normal V-Spec II?
Never said my car was a sleeper la, hello. :itsme:
The moment your car is louder than a lorry, how is it going to be a sleeper? *laughs*

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Never said my car was a sleeper la, hello. :itsme:
The moment your car is louder than a lorry, how is it going to be a sleeper? *laughs*
What to do, it sounds like a lorry cause its of equal power/speed :bawling:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
ahahaha. man, this is awesome.
but sometimes the loud exhaust is not so good ar. when i was in melaka studying, the pakcik n rempit there got damn pissed and wanted to whack my car cos it was too loud. LoL
stupid idiots. :rofl:

S

semperfi

I Salute all the helping hand from u all for this topic im realy in to skyline because i love it that y i instead to buy it....
Bro i take time to buy the car because im instead to move town before end of the month that y im taking so long to buy and im searching for good car to buy...
You better hurry... GTRs are becoming extinct! Not many left so you don't wanna be left out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

been at ZTH for 3 years, never heard of anybody using nitrous in daily driven car, just wanna know is anybody using it..

of course what i mean is not nitrous with 500hp amd use it all the way in a daily driven car, i mean in a daily driven car ,often use it, like once a week ...and it is low power nitrous like below 100hp...i want to know if it is done well, is it reliable and safe to engine? tqvm:adore::burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience