R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
aiyo now in melb so long never see ur car already .....still having the car wash for ZTH member or no more already??

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
cool stuff!! i KNOW this owner!! from johor, indeed an awesome car! tested it b4 he moded to single turbo, well, mine is stock gtr, so to me, it is already super fast! heard that it powered up again. we were talking the other day and he is thinking of selling off the engine, tried to offer it to a forummer here who was asking for halfcut, but no replies, anyone interested here/?
ps, only doing a favor for the owner, :)

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
how much?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
i think its better u PM them the price of the engine as u know there are alot of talk cock people will come and say 1001 things about the price of the engine if u post it here.....

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
ahha, thanks for the advice rajie, owner pricing it high, coz it's a brand new engine and have only been installed for a year, hardly driven too, but, think u guys can imagine the urge when ur right foot is on the accelerator, :)
serious buyer pls pm for price ya,

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
no problem bro :) bump for the engine .....

and yes i heard about the ipoh skyline number plate 34 from my cousin the cars is powerfull with a RB28 inside sometimes he will do burn out infront a club/bar called krave in ipoh the owner very close with the owner of zero4 racing garage in ipoh....

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

no problem bro :) bump for the engine .....

and yes i heard about the ipoh skyline number plate 34 from my cousin the cars is powerfull with a RB28 inside sometimes he will do burn out infront a club/bar called krave in ipoh the owner very close with the owner of zero4 racing garage in ipoh....

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
hahaha so theres 2 waitress there ? (nvr been there and wont)

BlacKnight55M

Sep 8, 2009
JB
hahah

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Flabby r u from ipoh

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
though i wasnt there, but i think i would be impressed as he is really enjoying himself with his car, ai... mine just always lying in the garage, hardly have time for it. not to say, master the car.

BlacKnight55M

Sep 8, 2009
JB
Silly comparison, do u think ah beng could afford a 200k over car to pose for attraction, moreover you buy car to satisfy your needs, and IF you're capable enough, you COULD have the car to satisfy your desire as well! it's ppl money and ppl car and ppl thinking to do as they are pleased as long they are not disturbing others, if they do, u know well the proper channel to go through i believe.
guess there's alwaz a very wrong perception people have on sport cars that they r just for show rooms, drag and track racing, open up ur mind guys, to me, it takes a lot more guts to do as what was commented as ah beng's doing than to just bring the car down to track, do a few round and saying, yeah, i'm fast. cool, great. if u're too afraid of doing that, probably limited bullets for maintenance and upgrades, just keep quiet and watch, if u dont appreciate it, just turn away,!

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Silly comparison, do u think ah beng could afford a 200k over car to pose for attraction, moreover you buy car to satisfy your needs, and IF you're capable enough, you COULD have the car to satisfy your desire as well! it's ppl money and ppl car and ppl thinking to do as they are pleased as long they are not disturbing others, if they do, u know well the proper channel to go through i believe.
guess there's alwaz a very wrong perception people have on sport cars that they r just for show rooms, drag and track racing, open up ur mind guys, to me, it takes a lot more guts to do as what was commented as ah beng's doing than to just bring the car down to track, do a few round and saying, yeah, i'm fast. cool, great. if u're too afraid of doing that, probably limited bullets for maintenance and upgrades, just keep quiet and watch, if u dont appreciate it, just turn away,!
chill bro...
why suddenly so serious. :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im driving a 2-door EG with 1.8l Vtec. Im currently searching high and low for a quiet exhaust....besides mugen twin-loop, does anyone have any other recommendation?

Power gain is not important, as long as it is quiet and there is no power loss, I'm happy. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience