R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
it has nothing to do with whether the person is rich .. or not.. it has something to do with the way certain people posts the comments. Free free shout out saying

super fei lou said:
y no go sepang for a quater mile time....
doubt 7++hp
what's this? sin kalan technology ah? view pics straight away can determine or doubt people's claimed horsepower? that's even mightier than that REDSUN big brother in initial d.

So? the car parts that u sell in zth, must we ask u to install in a car, wack 9 sepang 10x laps to determine whether genuine or not? or people just go to your posting.. tengok tulisan (coz some no gambar) and say i doubt it's authentic... is that constructive? is that the way it should be? no? coz that's the way you were..

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

hahaha..
sepang the dyno machine....
u r just a joker mate...

i have heard so so many cars that they have claim few hundred horses on the dyno sheet or should i call it DYNO SHIT.....
spend so many dollar and cents for it but didnt do any thing with the car.....
or mayb im really a chicke on laxative....
high HP cars should only for SHOWS....
any way sir blackhowling, enjoy ur 800hp ride or should i name it 800hp sheet.
yes, i can joke.. i can joke to extremes... but no, i wont take any jokes that discredit the facts that's within my postings.. especially when the people that so graciously and generous to allow me to publish their works.

high hp cars are only for shows? are u sure? or issit because u are one of those who likes to cucuk high horsepower cars in certain ah beng manner ... they couldnt be bothered wit u, treats u like lalat and u make that conclusion? have u heard about the nigger syndrome? do u see them walking around with their dicks hanging out? if u have a fuckin 14" dick, would u walk around with it hanging? or is it u keep yr dick in your pants coz it's short and small?

Is sepang the only place to satisfy u? your world is so small? so when u walk into a show room, u ask the salesman to let u test their cars in sepang?

Last edited:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
good one black...

why la...... when pl have the affordability doesnt mean its for SHOW or whatever sinka reason that one may prejudge. its the matter of preference. loaded pl have more choice to choose how they wanna live . so why fuss...?

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
look like the picture same with my Avatar leh......haha.....XD

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
hahahha..
ipoh boy...
rich boy
if i'm rich, i would do EXACTLY the same thing as the GTR owner. bump up the power, n enjoy money well spent.

and 1 more thing. there are many people running over 600whp in malaysia n not all are drag racing fans. some prefer to do highway runs (killing supercars or simply enjoying with a convoy of frens driving similar cars) n some like to do trackdays. if u notice during the illegal drag racing nights at MEX, some hangout at the rest area to see drag cars race, while another group dont even stop n just enjoy the straight line speed. maybe thats what this GTR is built to perform. others might just enjoy having a high horsepower car but drive around slowly. some mod n crash it the next day. whatever the owner does, is up to his own will. owner worked hard for the money or born lucky with silver spoon up their ass. point is, their money, they dont disturb ur life, their car, n up to them how to use their car.

n try to appreciate what blackhowling did. he took the photos of the car, to share with the rest of the forummers. not to get negative comments on a car that is not even his.

800hp sheet as what u call it, he's done it, at least he has 800 shit power. what about u? no shit? whats ur drag times in sepang?

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
aisehmen, fei lor fler don hantam people free2 like dat... u dunno the fler drive KL-Ipoh 45 min only...also fresh oren supra dun go sepang because it cannot fit the lane :rofl:, just go plus highway and nothing can touch it

Back on topic, I think GT-Auto is no.1 of my list of Msian garage to look after my car when I come back next year ...

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
the problem with posting anything nice on forums is, they always attract idiots and trolls...

typical malaysian mentality la, can't afford it, make fun of it or put it down to make themselves feel better

btw i just realised i saw this car in person a long while back, at a showroom...it was for sale, but the price on offer was a little high...but now that i got a good look at the engine bay, i must say its worth it, very clean and nicely put together car

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
also fresh oren supra dun go sepang because it cannot fit the lane :rofl:
no no... owner too heavy... every corner sure makan pasir

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

n try to appreciate what blackhowling did. he took the photos of the car, to share with the rest of the forummers. not to get negative comments on a car that is not even his.
actually apart from that.. like watever fariz has said, it's true..and it's expected. The credibility of the the people who were kind enuff to let me shoot the car must be protected.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

the problem with posting anything nice on forums is, they always attract idiots and trolls...

typical malaysian mentality la, can't afford it, make fun of it or put it down to make themselves feel better

btw i just realised i saw this car in person a long while back, at a showroom...it was for sale, but the price on offer was a little high...but now that i got a good look at the engine bay, i must say its worth it, very clean and nicely put together car

fariz.. faster la.. do it!! do it!! so that during take off.. u can tell that hardworking stewardess who's busy playing your throttle stick with a mouthfull that u get no kick out of the g-force from your plane anymore.. coz yr gtr is faster.. ahhaha ;) ;)

Last edited:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
haih, why so much hatred in the world. can't we all just enjoy the good things in life. its not nice to put other people's stuff down. tell ur mommy to spank u then u know. LoL (sorry for the broken english)

once u had the taste of turbos, u'll never look back.

eh black, where can i get the cf stuffs?

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
haha..
mayb im wrong...
mayb i will understand s it when i can affort to have a 800hp 6 bangger..
sorry dude

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro howling used to see ur car in nasi kandar penang in pj ....use to adore it damn nice car ...love the sound of the monster :)

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
thanks man. will mail u asap.
wah, ur supra is like a legend man. it's been sighted all over the place.