R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
yalor, just about to say, 727hp at wheels means 900+at flywheel...your supra is 800 at wheel or at flywheel?

anyway, your supra is too orange and too wide... kenot fit into Sepang lane :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back to the r34, the crown jewel is that Derive rb28... is that brand new from Japan or recond unit?

How much would that engine cost in Msia? Anyone seen any units for sale?
if i m not mistaken, I hv seen one at SS racing before. tht was like 2 yrs back.....was selling for abt rm 80k i thk. :adore: i am sure bros here who frequent SS might hv seen tht engine in the box.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
eh, thanks black. that would be world help.
i would like to know the prices. kinda interested.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
if i m not mistaken, I hv seen one at SS racing before. tht was like 2 yrs back.....was selling for abt rm 80k i thk. :adore: i am sure bros here who frequent SS might hv seen tht engine in the box.
If this what you're talking about, its still there..lurking in the box.. which is now a meja makan for the staff there..

...this is not the same as the Tomei RB28 Derive you see in that GT-R though, this is actually an OS Giken RB30 block mated to a Tomei head, with TWO T-78's.... psycho

Got this off of GTROC, and Darkchild actually posted this on this forum a while back

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Woah! That's really going too far! OSG Rb30 with Tomei head and twin T78s! Any car with this should be in 8s, low 9s bracket.

OTT I think :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about standard untouched Tomei Derive or Genesis engine? Anyone seen in Msia?

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
woa! very similar to my setup but of course i didnt have the full tomei derive 28. I would kill just to get the ornament plate to be the wannabe lol.must be interesting playing around wif this gtr!

Last edited:

gtr_vspec

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
i think this owner from ipoh, has tt before with this owner back in ipoh.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Holly mother cow...what a sweet engine there!!! Man...those nice orange painting look sweet...anyone know how much they asking for the engine at SS?

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
farizio, yup tht's the one. so it's still there huh? must be one expensive meja makan man....haha....

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
walaoe... bigger and bigger!! i only saw Twin T67 in RB26 and never saw Twin T78!! Holy Crazy Power!!!!!

BHW, nice ride with nice setting up! i agree that sepang not a dyno machine and build a powerful engine doesnt mean must go for drag!! cause the car is not setup for drag!! i guess for track race or street use, at least when meet supercar still can chase or smoke them!!!

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Woah! That's really going too far! OSG Rb30 with Tomei head and twin T78s! Any car with this should be in 8s, low 9s bracket.

OTT I think :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about standard untouched Tomei Derive or Genesis engine? Anyone seen in Msia?
Quite a few on the streets actually.. the one you see here is just one example

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
superfeilo: what made u say u doubt it's 7xxhp?.. my car is 800hp on crank.. so must i go sepang? is sepang the dyno machine? did u think before u post? or u're like a chicken on laxative?
hahaha..
sepang the dyno machine....
u r just a joker mate...

i have heard so so many cars that they have claim few hundred horses on the dyno sheet or should i call it DYNO SHIT.....
spend so many dollar and cents for it but didnt do any thing with the car.....
or mayb im really a chicke on laxative....
high HP cars should only for SHOWS....
any way sir blackhowling, enjoy ur 800hp ride or should i name it 800hp sheet.

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
I saw the car at GT-auto.... was tuning mine... monster's got double my HP on wheels... crazy $#it... was a day late b4 his dyno test... daymne it... being close to the car turned me on... was hoping to meet the owner tho... toby sed... he was in ipoh... crazy stuffs...

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Could it be number 34 :hmmmm:
lol.. remember the owner of number 34 "bakar" me when we were at the traffic light near tmn Meru. but I just pretend nothing happen because it was raining. :proud:

hahaha..
sepang the dyno machine....
u r just a joker mate...

i have heard so so many cars that they have claim few hundred horses on the dyno sheet or should i call it DYNO SHIT.....
spend so many dollar and cents for it but didnt do any thing with the car.....
or mayb im really a chicke on laxative....
high HP cars should only for SHOWS....
any way sir blackhowling, enjoy ur 800hp ride or should i name it 800hp sheet.
relax la fei lo.. Its their car and their money. they can do whatever they like.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ZTH member here...
jz wondering, izzit overmodded bodykit will kena JPJ block/saman??
p/s: Custom-made bodykit "some kinda monster look".....:listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience