questions 2 ask and answer b4 converting engine.

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
my car giving me loads and loads of prob lately, it's a a satria 1.3. engine and its like soo underpowered, abit leaking, handling damn out ,my 4 damper alredy k.o, basically its like damn bad cond, if sell also i get shit for its price..yesterday my engine like giving me this creepy feeling when i drive untill a certain speed the front part of my car is like bouncy, kinda like when u are driving with a benggkok rim...but its not bengkok, so i tot it maybe the engine la...maybe some wornout plugs,well if the engine gonna kong adi, i might be happy, perhaps now is the perfect time 2 change the engine.

my questions now is, what do ppl usually do when they want 2 convert engine?
what aspects of my car do i need 2 take a look at?..
other than the engine change what parts to change sumemore?..
legal matters as in insurance?..someone once told me that u cant claim insurance if u change the engine and all...i think its like bullshit la coz if u change engine u still have2 pay ur insurance kan?..perhaps renew ur insurance will do le.
oh and i might get my suspension sstems change la coz all my suspension rosak...
well can i like use systems for 1.6 or still have 2 use 1.3 based ones...well i'm thinking that i migt use 1.6 sets so that laterr when i convert noneed 2 change suspension...

Those taiko's plis dun fire me leh, i'm a noob maa..atleast i dont ask questions abt turbocharging and modding my 1.3 engine rite?..:Not_Impressed: till then BYE!

Regards,

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
bro
u need to choose a suitable engine to convert into ur car
the thing i mean is the engine mounting of the both engine must be the same
coz any mod of the mounting will not get approval from jpj n puspakom
besides that u need to change along the gearbox, braking system,n the dashboard to make the foreman work easier
as long as u register ur car to jpj n get approval from them juz go top up ur insurance
yes u may change ur suspension to 1.6 but bare in mind then 1.6 suspension will be harder than 1.3

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
yeah!

thanx for the info bro,

yeap i might think of putting a mivec engine. but its kinda expensive, so lets see how la..1.6 suspension hard?...hmm i guess because the cars and engine weight varries huh?..well in ur opinion issit wise if i put 1.6 suspensions or stick with 1.3 oni.?

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
WESeleventhirty said:
thanx for the info bro,

yeap i might think of putting a mivec engine. but its kinda expensive, so lets see how la..1.6 suspension hard?...hmm i guess because the cars and engine weight varries huh?..well in ur opinion issit wise if i put 1.6 suspensions or stick with 1.3 oni.?
yes,it is better to change ur suspension coz after engine conversion u wil need to change a better suspension for ur car deal to the increasing of the engine weight
if u really wan to change ur suspension better take sport spring wif performance absorber
if u got addtion $$$ then take the adjustable suspension

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
issit?....well i think i'm goin 2 think over first laa...if like somuch stuff i need repair then, terpaksa change car leh...but if got budgetla...thanx for the info guys...anyway what is the market price for mivec halfcut eh?..i wish got halfcut place can pay installments wan :emoticon_U: ..hhehhe

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
lol change car.....good idea

get Gen2 1.6 manual 50k around, DOHC 16 Valves enuf to fly la

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
haha

yeh goh kok keng,
I would definitely change car if i got em cash...but car just use 3 yrs oni...4 years more 2 pay..i think i'm gonna rugi kao2 if i change car...so its kind of a dilemma now la..

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
how to say rugi? is like nothing only la

u sell lower price and u buy brandnew car at lower price

3 years depreciation loh

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
yahmeh,

Well,
got conned with the car coz i didnt know its actual value when i bought it la bro,my bad, baught at 2003 at 29k weh.damn ex for a 96 satria..so now kira2 still long way 2 go...if i sell this car out also still cannot breakeven ...plus i need 2 pay for another car 2 kasik kluar the car maa...rite?...i maybe wrong dont bang me leh...NOOB maa..

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
WESeleventhirty said:
Well,
got conned with the car coz i didnt know its actual value when i bought it la bro,my bad, baught at 2003 at 29k weh.damn ex for a 96 satria..so now kira2 still long way 2 go...if i sell this car out also still cannot breakeven ...plus i need 2 pay for another car 2 kasik kluar the car maa...rite?...i maybe wrong dont bang me leh...NOOB maa..
u meant your dad bought a satria96 when 2003? 7 years car for RM29k?

u use liao 3 years somemore want breakeven? lol.......tamaknya......

what is kasik kluar?

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
nola mr goh not tamak la...
not 2 say fully breakeven laa..i meant 2 say that i'll still be owing the bank if i sell the car...

ouh skywalker ...
thats y la...anyways its my own fault la...so gotta bare it lerr..

u guys still think i should change car ka?..or rebuilt it?

an Affair with the wild horse

It has been quite some time since we had time to update our post

when my buddy asked us to guve a good good bath to his horse

Upon seeing the ride

came with much dirt

need a good good bath...