dude u doin sound proofing!
good
can u gime the price list...
include workmanship and material..
:_:
might find u 1 day at setapak..

business good good ar..

free bumpss...

bro.. the price for the sound proofing is it included the material as well?

thanks

My amp installation was done by Howie Choo today. I would say he has done a good job. Although mine is the only the third MyVi he has made installation, his experience and skill was shown and proved throughout the installation process.

Howie did an excellent job in sean car. I am going to book him for mine soon. Well done bro!
Bump for you...

Going to get my amp tonight, can i book u to install my amp on thusday night or sunday afternoon?

howie, do you offer fiberglass services for ICE?

hi bro... u jz provide installation ah?? how abt selling some ICE like speaker???

tq...

Another satisfied encounter with howie... Thanks for installing the amp ya bro... maybe next time i want to get 4 channel, see how the difference... Nice workmanship, he really knows what he is doing, reccomended for others!!!

Even went for the trouble of installing a complicated internal antenna for my car, although it was dark already (careful dun work in the dark too much bro, u end up wearing glasses like me:_: )

Levin92 said:
hi bro... u jz provide installation ah?? how abt selling some ICE like speaker???

tq...

howie got sell oso..just tel him wat u want, he can get for u if he can.....hehe:_:

hi howie choo

in the future my ride im gonna mod my audio system to all sony xplod products....my list are at below hope u can tell me the configurations or sharing ideas or how to power up those amps and speakers those are the list i really wanted n its fix on miy mind i dun intent to get any other thing that my list below suggestion of other compnent are not in the list so here we are: (pm me if require charge on how the diagram look like) as im far away from u to let u trouble shoot for me: IM at kuching sarawak here

My ride : Wira se (car very 1nd new 10 month old)
Battery: normal Brand: Century 12V
alternator : stock wira

My ICE would be: ( all those are on my mind i havent buy it yet)

all component are Sony Xplod except the cabling and capacitor (other brand)

HU: SOny Xplod MEX-R1

(my other 4 or 2 channel stereo amps and other sony speakers toruble shoot will be done by my self i already had in mind on hwo to trouble shoot my own components and tweeters and amp channel and configurations that we dun hav to worry)

now the tedious is: SUBwoofer parts

cos i plan to mod to 4 sony xplod subs ( the box no need to worry i got customs carbon fiber) suite in my wira aeroback trunk)

SUBS : (2subs= XS-L122P5) 12"svc
(2subs=XS-LD125P5) 12"dvc

amps : (2amps=XM-SD51X) to powered the subs of XS-L122P5!
(2amps=XM-SD61X) to powered the subs of XS-LD125P5!

total 4 amps 4 subs each 2 is diff model

my capacitor would be x4 (any brand)
(wat suggestions is the best (1.0 or 1.5 farad?)

power cable would be 1awg or 4 awg (from audio lighning)
which awg is the best for those 4 amps and subs?

signal cable is from audio lighning as well

- i wanted to hav 1 big power cable from bateries to a 4 distributor to powered up those 4 amps what awg of power cables would be good

(this i dun wanna get the wiring messy by 4 power cables on each amp i wanted is a distributor)

as the other stereo amps and the satelite speaskers tweeters and compenent speakers i also need to get from the batteries 1 big awg cable and distribute it to the stereo amps using distributor as well

* note that in here i dun need a signal processor coz it cost alot its enough already for the amps and subs

what would be the 2 fuse amp from the batteries would b? as one of them is fro the stereo amp and the onther is for those 4 monoraul amps for the 4 subs?

* what would be the diagram of the best u can think for me to powered up those ICE?...and the wiring configurations and the wired specifications shoul i buy for my future ICE

----Please help on this

regards
GEORGE

yes howie im askin a guide and tech here for help to creat myice yes coz u know those amps and sub arent cheap man..i need to buy it like 1 by 1 everymonth or 2 or even 3 monthsn man ...im not that rich as u know i earn rm 1k plus a month ait that ezy.....so my project is still pending

super BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for u howie my friend.

hi bro, i want to ask u something.
i have 1 componet set at front and 1 pair 6' X 9' at my rear. So, if i want to put a amp,it use one 4ch or two 2ch is better?
i haven buy thouse am so pls give some advice...thk....

PS:hi, howiechoo i got sms u to ask u something but u haven replay me..^^
i want to ask is, if i need u to install a preamp and a 4ch/2ch amp(i want to know which 1 is better) how much? i just provide the preamp and amp only.

my e-mail is: [email protected]

Thumb up for Howie! Very nice workmanship... Highly recommended to everyone looking to install ur ICE. Keep up the good job bro!

bro howie,

i am interested to soundproof my car. wira aeroback . is it still rm 160 for 4 doors + rear + front ?

can you come to shah alam to do it ?

howie: im interested to listen bout ur answer to jibaifighter's question...can answer in public ar??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom