Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Tomei gold edition fuel pressure regulator warranty is provide

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
When the injectors and fuel pump are upgraded to a larger flow setup the stock fuel pressure regulator will not be enough to suit the required pressures for the new setup. Also the stock is already preset to from factory for the standard setup and non adjustable so it will be restricting the tuning potential of the car. The TOMEI Fuel Pressure Regulator will ensure stable pressures are supplied with the oversized diaphragm. This special design has proven to maintain the required pressure levels with any adjustments made.

The Hard Anodizing finish adds more protection to the Regulator since the Regulator will spend it's time in a harsh environment. This finish helps protect the thick membrane from harmful grit and grime and with the additional resistance to corrosion and heat and electrical insulation these aspects help maximize its durability and safety

Our Regulators are supplied with 2 of each AN6 and #8 nipple connectors which are the most popular type of fitments for fuel piping. Ready to install and use from the box.

Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
Maintains stable fuel pressure at high hp levels
sensitive adjustment allows setting of optimum fuel pressure

warranty is provide
guaranty cheapest in town rm150nego
we provide postage also
SS motorspot | Facebook

Attachments

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bump.

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 01:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 03-11-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

bump...

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

bump..

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi Sorry to interrupt.. just checkin if this ori or replica.. kindly advice..

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
35&37 wangsa setia 1,wangsa melawati 53300
nearby wangsa maju lrt station
014-6411291(yung)

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my contact
35%37 wangsa setia 1,wangsa melawati 53300 kl
my phone number 014-6411 291 (yung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all ZTH sifus, recently i've bought a new set of car alarm featuring with shock sensor..i'm planning to install it by myself, but really no idea on which wire to which wire...although there is the installation diagram, by i'm still blur blur with it =.= so, anyone can help me out here? ur idea n advice r appreciated.... thx...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience