Bateriku.com - Emergency Battery Assistant Provider in Peninsular Malaysia

Car Shops and Services

Bateriku.com - Emergency Battery Assistant Provider in Peninsular Malaysia

Jan 19, 2018
We are the automotive battery manufacturer, main distributor & also retail direct to end user. We are currently launching our new services which we send the battery to your door step with installation. And guess what!? The installation is free of charge. at an affordable and reasonable price. you can save your time and energy to go to the store batteries near you. and it greatly facilitates users experiencing battery problems when outside the home such as office parking lot. with the help of our technical experts (trained) you do not have to dirty your hands to change the battery. conversion and battery installation will be done entirely by us.
1. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bateriku/
2. Communicate with us by 1300-22-2324 (Hotline)
3. Provide a location by address or 'Share location' where you are. 4. Type of battery or vehicle you use. 5. Technical assistant will come to where you are

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience