proton waja mysterious secret button

ravingill

May 29, 2006
serious ah , well i am goin to check wit my frens car also a waja and see whether he has it also if nt thn my car cud be hiding some hidden talents or its just a blank switch tht i can use in future, any waja owners here , have u guys checked ur car

oligokoko

Aug 17, 2008
i think it is a reset button but dun know what reset button. y dun u try pressing it continuosly or press n hold until sumthin happen. then everybody will learn sumthin new. hehehe.

but it looks like sum aftermarket switch. did u change ur radio?

ravingill

May 29, 2006
nope my cd player is stock standard clarion , coz i love the steering controls and dunoe how to change player and retain the controls.

the stock speaker and cd player has a great sound....:)

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
serious ah , well i am goin to check wit my frens car also a waja and see whether he has it also if nt thn my car cud be hiding some hidden talents or its just a blank switch tht i can use in future, any waja owners here , have u guys checked ur car
ok dude , u gotta wake up . what hidden talents u looking for in ur waja? it's not gonna transform or sudden boost of power open up a secret compartment man, u gotta stop watching those crazy movies. it's most probably what most of the people here said it could be, so.. ain't no 'hidden talents' ok, that just sounds kinda stupid actually.

cool down man......why so serious...cheer up!...:)

ravingill

May 29, 2006
nitrus .> bro , chill la why u getting so worked up , i am just trying to have some fun like everyone else is having in my thread , this is my thread what i do or say with other members here is our problem u dun have to get so worked up , WHAT I MEAN BY HIDDEN TALENTS IS , MAYBE MY CAR GOT CAPTOR OR MAYBE ITS A EXTRA SWITCH FOR FUEL CUT OR WAD EVER .

well if u dun like the jokes we play , go to a thread tht says "technical issue very serious issue need some very serious people only".

anyways guys went to proton sc yesterday morning the guy confirmed is a after market switch either for alarm system or fuel cut , but its not wired so im free to use it , well at least thats off my back , even he was scared to touch he said cud be ecu reset wei , haha but after he open and found out nt wired he also relaxed.

anyways engine tuning at proton cost me rm30 , quiet ok better pick up and smooth power band through out.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005

good to hear u got it sorted out... damn, i was hoping the button lead to something more interesting..

ravingill

May 29, 2006
yea bro any proton engine can tune at proton service center , recommended to do every year.

cost for my car was rm30 i dunoe but 4g93p but shud be arnd there.

Bump: yea bro any proton engine can tune at proton service center , recommended to do every year.

cost for my car was rm30 i dunoe but 4g93p but shud be arnd there.

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
ravingill , you could fool your fellow friends with it..haha

oligokoko

Aug 17, 2008
ravingill , you could fool your fellow friends with it..haha
ravingill is a nice guy laa. he dun like to fool noob like me. hehehe. thx ravingill 4 d info. did u see how d tuning was done? btw mine is 4g92p.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
waaa... that's it? haiya... thought it can make de do stuff like james bond, inspector gadget or maxwell smart!

...well...back to my dreams again :sleep: