Proton Chansellor (Waja Eksekutif 2.0) ??

ramsink

Known Member
Apr 12, 2004
Visit site
Proton is gonna launch a new model ??

A 2 litre version Waja ??

Saw in JPJ selangor website :

Numbers open for Tender :

CHANCELLOR 1 - 500
(UNTUK PROTON WAJA EKSEKUTIF 2.0)

Tarikh Buka : 24 OKT 2005

Tarikh Tutup : 23 NOV 2005
(Jam 3.30 Petang)

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
heard waja new model will be having an sr20 engine with roll cage etc??? only 50 units.. just wat i heard from insider.. shhhhhhhhh don tell anyone i said so ok.. hahaha

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Are you sure got written there the digit "2.0" .. ? i think u have to see carefully. There's no "2.0" and they wrote POTON instead of PROTON .. ha ha ..

FYI - Its not new model, but Executive edition from Proton in same line of Waja's. Have u heard before Saga, Wira, Perdana with Executive line-ups?

Cheers!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
DR78 .. i suppose they joining 4 technology in one engine, tats MIVEC -VTEC - TURBO - SURBO .. MVTS .. plug optional 5 recaro's, remote gear shift and voice recognise similar to "knight rider" technology ... lucky 10 customers get mobile ASTRO free ;) .. he he

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
sakuraguy said:
DR78 .. i suppose they joining 4 technology in one engine, tats MIVEC -VTEC - TURBO - SURBO .. MVTS .. plug optional 5 recaro's, remote gear shift and voice recognise similar to "knight rider" technology ... lucky 10 customers get mobile ASTRO free ;) .. he he

haha think u cld be rite mate..haha..
but jokes aside i really heard dat waja coming up wiv an engine similar to sr20... dunno how true..
hehe but still don trust proton although own one myself haha..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
hehe .. ic ..could be yes or could be not. In my opinion, i would suggest Perodua take over Proton cause Perodua is doing active in market and far better than Proton.

I hope they will cut down doing useless small cars which lack in safety and have no qualities and throw those 30years old blue prints of old cars .. ;) ... there's lots a better young designers out here ..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
sure o not? err... agree with sakura, perodua is really playing their role as a local car manufacturer.. i dunno if the concept of proton company were clearly deliver to consumer. but i do know perodua has proved their own words now..

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
i'm sure my fren won't lie to me one la..agree with sakura, so many talented young designers out there man but dunno why proton so bad when it comes to design. got a strong feeling they got good designers but the big shot who r old n outdated dislike their design n chooses the crapiest design which r drawn..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Been long ago, heard some rumours, but .. its hanging, im not sure whether they will come out with it or not, i heard tat our recent sportscar sales also not tat good ... and i dunt think we are in a stage where we able to produce our own sportscar.

Rather than throwing money they, we can throw money into improving our road cars at first ... i was also shocked when i saw they produce more advanced and more featured export models of Proton's but selling lousy ones here .. uish .. terrible ..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
it was in news some years ago...the executive version waja is using V6 2.5 from mitsubishi with big alloy wheels. from the looks alone, i believe it was either 17 or 18".

leave proton alone. they're dyingg...muahahahahahhahah

but remember, proton tried to kacau perodua's business by building 1.2 litre car.
why dont perodua built 1.6 cars and see how proton will fare...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
waja executive? hmmm got bigger boot to contain rain water? hah!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
brother..err.. which car r u refering to? izzit the 315hp that one?

sakuraguy said:
Been long ago, heard some rumours, but .. its hanging, im not sure whether they will come out with it or not, i heard tat our recent sportscar sales also not tat good ... and i dunt think we are in a stage where we able to produce our own sportscar.

Rather than throwing money they, we can throw money into improving our road cars at first ... i was also shocked when i saw they produce more advanced and more featured export models of Proton's but selling lousy ones here .. uish .. terrible ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Echoing Tom’s recent entries on the forums, let me share my latest trip to Thailand where I got the privilege to be among the first few in the region to drive the new Subaru Forester and witnessing the launch at the 2016 Bangkok Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience