[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
spotted a putra member today , at damansara , 4 got yr name bro but remember yr car,,heheh driving fast eh,...... (came for tt at usj , with the yskhong sticker..)maroon colour...

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
anyone can assist me with the correct intake and exhaust setup for my putra pls? and also the best place to get the parts from alright?

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
crystal_method
Welcome to the club..

Mr. Z

wah so fast want to sell off your beauty ah..y all the sudden rush....hehehe

Mr. Z

Jan 29, 2005
hehe putra3, actually planned already since last year to get new car this year.. :)

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by blue_hippo@Feb 12 2005, 22:05
spotted a putra member today , at damansara , 4 got yr name bro but remember yr car,,heheh driving fast eh,...... (came for tt at usj , with the yskhong sticker..)maroon colour...
it was me.. :P

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
haha my guess was right.....its u mr ken....i was beside u .....blue kelisa with white rims..

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
Originally posted by whatdamn@Feb 9 2005, 00:15
hey guys,
just got my putra today. umm, now i will push forth all my questions regarding this car.

firstly:

1. where can i get the interior refurbished? how much roughly?
2. was thinking of apexi power intake, powerzone extractor, mandrel bent piping following original exhaust route (replace catalytic converter with a bullet or whatever it's called) and a apexi N1 exhaust (ori one...where to find? 2.5" inlet good? not too concerned with top speed)
3. should i mess with the suspensions yet?
4. should i get a safcII or e-manage (known as e-damage...but why?) to fine tune my a/f ?
5. how much would it cost to get the putra lip, side skirt and rear lip...not those crazy looking ones, just plain ones that look like the ori front putra lip. looking for PU ones as they can flex mroe and are to some extent accident resistent.

thanks guys :)
1. Jalan222 in PJ...opposite Campbell soup area.. along the main road. Its a Corner House that has some seats mounted outside.... price varies depending on how much restoration, what sort of material etc etc...

2. your setup doesnt sound wrong to me... you can try dropping into SPEEDWORKS to have a chat with them n see what they have for your car... just a personal suggestion only.

3. Definately.

4. Not neccessary YET... until u've done n r satisfied with your exhaust n filter adn ALL other mods first.. then only install some sort of piggy back or ECU... cost effective. Should be the last thing u put in to save dyno/tuning costs...

5. not very expensive....search the FOR SALE section or pop into any good fibre/body kit shop to check out n compare prices.

Crystal_Method,

Welcome to the club!!

SOrry guys was away in Penang for CNY...damn busy no time to check forum or mails.. plus handphone died when i reached penang - extra apologies to all of your who tried contacting me over the CNY week!! sorry ah....

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
thanks demon!

thought nobody was gonna layan my posting/queries haha.
thans :)

though i can't make it la dude for the TT. thanks anyway :)

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
weii..i want join can ar..but me no putra.....can ar???

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
thousand apologies guys!! thousands n thousand of apologies!! Change of plans...

thought we'd do something a lil bit different.. Change to a SUNDAY afternoon/evening tea session? how about it?

Date: SUNDAY, 20th FEB 2005.
Time: 3.00pm to 6.30pm or later.
meeting point: PETRONAS Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, at 3.00pm SHARP.
TT Venue: Restaurant SAFIZ, Desa Seri HArtamas.

Description:
Meet at PETRONAS TTDI at 3.00pm, and depart for SAFIZ in Hartamas at 3.30pm sharp. Daytime drive n tt session, easier for everyone to mingle around, get to know each other n their cars better...

Tons of parking on a sunday at SAFIZ... plus quite nice n quite to sit around n chit chat n tt.... :)

Cheers!! Sorry for the change!

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
Sounds interesting, maybe i should come too. i try my best to come.. but my car very the ugly aready ler... cacat..too many unpaint job.. hehe

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Demon,i also wanna join can ah? But i tumpang your super VR4 LUTION PUTRA 380 HP LA!! then ais kosong and roti bakar one set on me...Ok kah?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, good day. Im driving a wira 1.5 a/b se and I could hear somesort of metal clanging sound everytime I start my car after the engine gets cold. I could hear the sound only when I start the car after turning off the engine for more than two or three hours. Starting the car early in the morning is the worse. Starting the car after 30 mins or even 1 hour of turning off the engine results in no sound at all. The sound will disappear after some time, maybe after 10 mins of drive. Im having...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience