[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
putra got milk? :D

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
Putra3,

Aiyah...we had another appointment lah..sorry lah... next time we schedule it a little bit later then can chill longer lah...

Hnieef,

welcome dude!! next tt after CNY.... do check in here for updates on events. looking forward to seeing u at our next event!! and dont worry, everyone in the [Putra Owners Collective] all damn friendly...

Saga_turbo,

woi!!! dont lah talk cock all... i know lah u indirectly trying to insult my car, cause i gave u a test ride that day n u know now how slow it is compared to yours lah.......

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! See you all at our nextt TT or event after CNY!!!

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
WISHING ALL PUTRA OWNERS,HAPPY CHINESSE NEW YEAR..

Wishes from Saga/Iswara Owners Club(S.I.O.C.)

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
Hnieef
im not so sure about it ler, but bodykit shops mostly have it ler

Demon.
u should said..u want Milk? just joking.... :D

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hey guys,
just got my putra today. umm, now i will push forth all my questions regarding this car.

firstly:

1. where can i get the interior refurbished? how much roughly?
2. was thinking of apexi power intake, powerzone extractor, mandrel bent piping following original exhaust route (replace catalytic converter with a bullet or whatever it's called) and a apexi N1 exhaust (ori one...where to find? 2.5" inlet good? not too concerned with top speed)
3. should i mess with the suspensions yet?
4. should i get a safcII or e-manage (known as e-damage...but why?) to fine tune my a/f ?
5. how much would it cost to get the putra lip, side skirt and rear lip...not those crazy looking ones, just plain ones that look like the ori front putra lip. looking for PU ones as they can flex mroe and are to some extent accident resistent.

thanks guys :)

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
:lol: :lol: GONG Xi FA CAi :rolleyes:
fellow Prince owners :)

welcome 335

Congrats whatdamn on yr purchase,

firstly need to plan how much budget do you have to bring up yr Prince to what you expect it to be...

can help u on some of the questions..
1. where can i get the interior refurbished? how much roughly?
can bring to to an upholster place where i did my rear seats, it cost me RM130 to re-wrap the rear top since it cracked. replaced the black portion.
will have to take a look at yours how the currrent condition is.

excpet for item 5. i put on a Promote bodykit already.

the rest of it for my car was done at one place. can tell u more about it when we meet. ;)

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
ok, where you guys normally have ur TT eh? i'm from tmn connought side....u know where the projet and esso and mcD's are? oh and the new giant supermart that just opened.

gotta check a few things from the dealer first....cause only can fix after cny..got it on cny eve itself mah.

haha.
anyway, glad to meet you guys.

how about track days? do u guys get invited by proton or do you frequent SIC? thanks guys.

and HAPPY CNY!

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
yo! only just saw this thread...

another putra owner here hehe! so hope it's cool if i can join hehe...

crystal_method reporting in... :)

Mr. Z

Jan 29, 2005
just to let u ppl know that im letting go of my putra..time for upgrade..u shouldve bought ur car earlier la demon, maybe at that time i'd game for anything..now getting old..hehe ;) details are at the cars for sale thread.. cant seem to upload the photos coz it says maximum of 60K file but my photos all way beyond it..how?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..

i've just bought a 2ndhnd Satria 1.3(M)..

my prob is, it comes without the user's manual.. :banghead:

is there is anything that i can do(fast n easy) to get it.. :idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience