Proton Putra Meter and gear box where to get ?

Ron-97

Jan 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Good day guys,

i need some assistant here. my satria 1.5 uk spec have blown its gearbox and i seeking in replacement. What type of modal or brand should i get. If it is possible i kinda need it fast and cheap ( budget maaa.. middle of the month) ..
please help

foxpro

Jul 11, 2004
Puchong
www.mayandi.com
Bro half cut dont have proton putra Speed meter.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

You can repair the gear box in gear box repair center

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i wan the putra meter also loooks better than the evo standard meter plus can see higher speeds :biggrin:
but i dont know whether it will work with my current evo dashboard
anyone can help??:rolleyes:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
GTI or Putra oem meter sure can fit evo dashboard.Just plug n play.

zachdelarocha

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
This topic came in just at the right time... or not.
Currently I'm having llotsa problem with my gearbox too. The gears got stuck mostly at 1st and 2nd and wouldn't disengage. Caused me lots of problem while driving. I just hope it wasn't a kaput case otherwise it's down to money again:(
I've seen a couple of gearboxes for GTi during my random search on google, one was RM1900.00 dammit. But that was a good three weeks or so ago...
Good luck searching bro, be patient:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yokohama, Japan – Infiniti, the luxury car manufacturer from Japan, today announces it has signed Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel as its first ever Global Brand Ambassador.

The collaboration with Sebastian Vettel comes two months after Infiniti announced a major partnership with the Red Bull Racing team. The 23 year-old F1 star will be taking an active role in raising the profile of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience