[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
rhys!
Need ur help with the APM sports suspension that you're using. I wanna get them, I wanna know how much it cost you bro. Please let me know bro. Thanks

Eff

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
hmm i cant reli remmember da exact price lor... mine is one set one comes wif absorbers and sport springs...

Springs one set around RM450 i think
and da shocks around RM700-RM800 for one set i think

not reli sure sorry man

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
Adrian,
I think I really need to higher up my car a bit la. Damn mafan already liao.... Anyways, I'll see you tonite bro. And Ken Ken, if you free call me from office, we arrange to go there together. I don't know the way =(

Eff

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
why la.. over load of chick ah???
fzeeworks_881 said:
Adrian,
I think I really need to higher up my car a bit la. Damn mafan already liao.... Anyways, I'll see you tonite bro. And Ken Ken, if you free call me from office, we arrange to go there together. I don't know the way =(

Eff

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

iam new to RB machine..going to try it latter this month..So i have been to forums such as KC for some tips...this is what i stumble...Car detailer: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru presents "CAR PAINT CORRECTION HANDS ON" powered by detailien Quote from KC 'know your rotary is design to rotate clock wise - dont goes

against it start from left to right - from top to bottom place yr pad on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience