[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
rhys!
Need ur help with the APM sports suspension that you're using. I wanna get them, I wanna know how much it cost you bro. Please let me know bro. Thanks

Eff

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
hmm i cant reli remmember da exact price lor... mine is one set one comes wif absorbers and sport springs...

Springs one set around RM450 i think
and da shocks around RM700-RM800 for one set i think

not reli sure sorry man

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
Adrian,
I think I really need to higher up my car a bit la. Damn mafan already liao.... Anyways, I'll see you tonite bro. And Ken Ken, if you free call me from office, we arrange to go there together. I don't know the way =(

Eff

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
why la.. over load of chick ah???
fzeeworks_881 said:
Adrian,
I think I really need to higher up my car a bit la. Damn mafan already liao.... Anyways, I'll see you tonite bro. And Ken Ken, if you free call me from office, we arrange to go there together. I don't know the way =(

Eff

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
fzeeworks_881 said:
Adrian,
Eff
ok eff

small TT tonight:mouth_closed:, all Putra owners welcomed to join
Please log on the Pro boards for info

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
hi guys,

wont be able to join u guys for TT tonite :( tomolo morning got exam so have to study a bit.... u guys have fun..... so many chiq story i hear.. leave some for the junior member ere ok hehe

stillen

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
lan jiao, miss again. u guys know wat..(friday night) i went to segamat and pray my grandaddy in the morning. its ching ming. seniors...pls have 1 more TT pls >.<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Found this post in lowyat forum and I think is a good thing to share with every car enthusiasts here since most and some are actually driving really heavily modded cars or thief magnet cars.

Hope this is helpful for everyone. I think is really good if they come up with such technology to track the car.

We have and always heard of car security where they are able to track your car but till date I'm not so sure how good is it until I found this thread in other forums. Is impressive to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience