prob on my satria neo

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
correct me if im wrong,but if you remove the cat,a lot of smoke will come out from the exhaust kan?
:smokin:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not really alot la. You still won't see smoke coming out buy you can smell the exhaust gases if you stand bahind.
You do pollute the environment more without a cat on..... but that's your personal decision. Power and FC / environment.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
the environment is already polluted as it is.just tambah a bit more nevermind lah.=D

chester91

Feb 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
since i got my neo until now,the reading hasnt changed.always showing 9.6l/100km.i cruise 120-130kmh on highway,9.6l/100km.i go to mamak and come back,also 9.6l/100km.i reset trip meter also,still showing 9.6l/100km.is this normal,or is this something i should be worried about?
Do u know that u can reset the liter/km reading? Press the right button on the hud till it shows the liter/km, then hold the left button till the reading becomes "00.0". Drive around for awhile and wait till the reading stabilises, then only the reading is accurate. I do this everytime after I fill-up a full tank of petrol.

VDread

Known Member
Sep 27, 2008
Actually, by the letter of the law, it is illegal to remove the catcon under Malaysian law.

In the event of a roadblock, pray hard that the Policeman/JPJ officer inspecting your car don't know the difference between catcon and normal downpipe :D

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Nowadays, police (PDRM) is liase with JPJ already. How can they not know on the modification did to the vehicle. The sound produced during idling already shows d difference already.

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
my frens just kena JPJ roadblock last month.. at most they ask u to press the accelerator up to 6k rpm.. if its not loud they would ask you to leave.. if too loud, you will get inspection notice where you will need to bring your car to puspakom for inspection.. dont fret.. at puspakom, just make sure your exhaust piping is back to stock (loan from exhaust shop), dark tint removed, plate number old style numbering (big lettering 3" high) and HID kit uninstalled (back to halogen bulbs).. should pass the inspection easily.. :biggrin:

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
bro chester91:i didnt know that.will give it a go later on.thanks for the tip.=)
bro vdread:eh,just now someone say legal.now suddenly illegal d.~thinking~
bro reefdee:but if you do that,wont they ask you how you can sangkut if everything stock?=/

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
haha.. they wont ask you that cos they now you sangkut in the first place, the idea of inspection is for you to change back things to stock.. once they see you are back to stock then you are free to go..

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,
I'm driving a satria neo CPS 1.6 manual. I've facing problem with the fuel consumption.
talking about the consumption shows in the dashboard LED isn't accurate. mine is like 8.3l / 100km but i only can go 330 - 350 with my full tank (RM 0.22 / km). i'm a 70% city / 30% highway driver and run about 100km/h ..
any solution?

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
how old is your neo? mileage? 330km per tank is really low for a manual.. try complaining to your SC and they will check with their diagnostic tool.. could probably tweak the fc from there.. or it could be there is a leak at your fuel tank.. i know 1 of my neo friends did have a leak before.. he posted the pics.. will try to dig it up..

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my neo is just half a year .. i dont know why is it so long coz i've been checking with other neo driver and they are telling me they can reach about 400 - 430 full tank... if i go to proton do you think they are able to help me ?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

my mileage is already 16500 3rd service coming ..

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
yes they can.. my office mate drives a neo AT which can only get 200km per full tank.. he already had his ecu checked by the SC a couple of times.. bring it up in the next service visit.. or if you cant wait just go and send it and tell the SC you are there just because the fc is too high.. let them figure it out.. :biggrin:

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
umm do they fix the problem at the end ?? i'm so frust with the FC man .. my friend keep asking me .. "you're driving a manual and ur FC so sucks =.=" ..

keisukerx7

Mar 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dude. Reef_d since when I drive AT. Hehe.

Kidz88rex, yr consumption I think is normal. Compare to mine is like 200km per full tank. Crazy man. I had send to sc all they did is check check check. I going to give another try at the sc. Hopefully they can help me. Mine city drive 200km and highway 400++km per fuel tank.

Just sharing my issue. Hehe

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
LOL.. forgot ler which transmission u drive.. but MT 200km is much worse then AT 200km.. so opted for the better one between the 2.. hahaha.. :P

Nov 23, 2012
Penang
Hi,

I have a FC prob for my satria neo. It ady more than 5 yr old.. 1.6 AT. My FC is showing 13L/km. I s damn high. Full Tank will get less than 280KM. Can any1 got facing this prob? How can i solve it?:bawling:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello 2 those who can help me out with my Kancil turbo problem.

I'm using a standard Mira turbo EFI engine on my Kancil. My idling rpm is unstable and giving a sound like a naval attack boat. It's so irritating to my ears. Some guys said that its due 2 the throttle body. They might be correct.
I tried 2 clean the system by removing the turbo intercooler and spraying the crc carburettor cleaner direct 2 the throttle body, but there was no effect. Next step I want 2 do is cleaning the MAF...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience