Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

Ok let's not talk about the cars... what about the Glow Go Dancers, HIN Female DJs, Top Models meet & greet?

l2_moderno

Feb 11, 2009
Saujana Putra
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

not worth it for 20 ringgit...they just want our money

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai

i personally found it very interesting when the matte black gtr revved its engine.oh,and i spent most of the time yesterday jakun jakun at st wangans booth.damnit im in love with the carbon-ed up grey gtr.else,i would have been jakun jakun with sheddens r8.<3

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

oh,and i got my zth stickers d.will organize after i fix that damn dent.=D

Zeroshift

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004

Poor event...nothing much to see...

muzakkirosman

From Facebook
Sep 16, 2010
www.facebook.com

What if next year, Zerotohundred organize one? maybe it could be better. And one of the reason i think, the displays were not that amusing, because, the custom workshops in Thailand, or Indonesia, reluctant to bring in their cars, because of transportation fees i think?

jdm 19

Known Member
Jan 11, 2011
SHAH ALAM

luckily my father call his friends and ask about the event!if not we also waste our money!like MadMan and SataniC,maybe I read and seen a lot of car show like wekfest,SPOCOM,euro fixx fest,h20,Mfest,SEMA,HELLAFLUSH met and other U.S and Euro car show and gathering.all the carshow they organize are superb!!!maybe I wait next year bangkok autoshow or KLIMS...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

wah...sad to read the comments...but in a way glad.

cause i almost took a trip down from jb with friends to go for this...so glad plan canx.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009

I still remember last few monht there is an ad from local car mag like xtremekar/Putra that Leah Dixon is on the show.Really happen or just a myth?

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com

too many autoshow material , very less clean/road driven cars , yeah i can claim tht maybe I am also too much influenced by car shows in the west , where clean cars with trick mods enters and compete...cannot blame them though. Events in the past caused most of autoshow cars to have bulu interior , ricer ahbeng bodykits and mental graphix...more like australian autosalon. more graphix more bulu more props more points LOL. RM20 fly out of my wallet

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site

At least at Super GT earlier this year, I bump into the famous model Amy Fay and took photo with her for FREE!!!

PilaH

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007

very2 waste my money...come along from seremban....and nothing....like autoshow at local university convo fair

kennycky85

Nov 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

fall in love with the 3x 1000bhp GTR35 frm ST Wagan(Miri)