Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

At least u all get to go la.. don complain.. i wanna go also cannot go... aiya.. 20 bucks.. pay la.. when there's no event - people complain.. OI!! BORING LA!! Y NO EVENT WAN..!??!! got event.. pay 20 bucks.. OI! Y SO BORING WAN?!?! aiya... come on la.. ok la.. next year i come ok? don get pissed.. i come sayang everyone there.. but for guys they can go sayang Tom.. he say he will bring planta.. u all go behind d booth... LOL

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

XD
:smokin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

Boring cos not Fat Orange Supra to see... Supra there RM20 worth.. No Supra RM10 only worth.. XD..

For me the event run-down not that bad just that the location is bad. i would suggest make the exit to another side where the dyno area is as the area is really sad cos not many people know that part existed also... in that way people will be force to go to that part and will cover the whole event and smoother traffic flow. just an opinion cos my frens car is at the 2nd floor and that place looks so sad...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

BH, if your car comes...I think a lot of guys will bring planta to your car..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

BH you come then only the dyno wars be interesting ma... Let's see how supra bar up against those italian supercars...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a saman for loud exhaust......how to go abt it? they say i hav to go test my car n so, do i really need to do so?

tis is the 1st time i kena, every time pass jpj ok 1!! actually the first guy let me tro, then the other kurus fella (which i believe lower rank) as me to go in....f*ck, he pijak till 6k rpm, ofcos louder then normallor.....

n they say changing extractor is illegal?! really ahh? then i ask y new wira se ok, they say got approval already? like tat also canmeh? n he write...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience