Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Oh god, who's iswara is that ?!?!?! God damn fugly. Is that a (what do u call that Kitty toy shit again?) airbrush on the hood?!

Please at least tell me it's a GIRL or a GAY who is driving that car? If it's a guy.....................................................

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
nitrus, look back pages 148 if you wan to know which iswara. I feel that design is nice but not for the colour, air brush, spoiler and smaller rim.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
nitrus, look back pages 148 if you wan to know which iswara. I feel that design is nice but not for the colour, air brush, spoiler and smaller rim.
Holy shit, I just saw it , the one before paint .. Shit.

The owner made it look not like a car anymore. More like a toy car now. :stupid:

I think the whole car is wrong. Front,side,back angle all also out.

Where u all get the pics?

serigala

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
This thread is to document (read=mock) idiots who uglyfy their "rides". That FD is sex. Stop hurting my feelings :frown:

=)
ops..sorry..coz i see some nice rides here also..so i though i post my previous FD here...after all..it's pimp^_^

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
The iswara owner blew all his money on the bodykit, he has no money left for rims and tyres.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all the sifus out there...

I am driving a Proton 1.6 XLi (Auto) and i feel tht the car's pick up is very lame... and i wan to increase the power of the car... but i don't wan to change the engine...

any suggestion on this matter???

and what brand of cables and spark plugs good??? tell me the price of it also...

one more thing...
why when i chnge the air intake to the mushroom head... the 'CHECK ENGINE' indiacator on my meter panel won't go off?? then when i change it back to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience