Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
what do u mean ah ?? where ? can show me then i can go fix !
I don't think it can be fixed lah.

Best way to repair/fix is to remove the front bumper and replace with an aftermarket Sentra-designed bumper.. After removing, stomping on, and melting the GTR logo with a afterburner..

Yeah, that would do great. My 0.01 cent on ultimatevolution7's opinion.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
nice ride bro..would be better if nissan come out with squarish headlamp for their sentra..then will suite it more..think your front bumper a bit wavyla..dunno is it bcoz of the pic quality

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
ur hood will store water at the two side vent when raining??
my bonnet wont store water ...direct inside and xpert done it so water wont drop on importal place :D

haha why i wanna become skyline r34 , coz my dream car lo ...i cant affort a real skyline r34 ..wish can totally convert to skyline r34 lo ...now i getting skyline headlamp and tail lamp ...take time to do >.<

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
nice setup to your ride man. no harm in imitating skyline's bumper, afterall your ride is a nissan also.

don't worry about ppl bashing your thread. this "dengki" ppl belongs to certain groups of "race".

no names mentioned though. u know la.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
nice setup to your ride man. no harm in imitating skyline's bumper, afterall your ride is a nissan also.

don't worry about ppl bashing your thread. this "dengki" ppl belongs to certain groups of "race".

no names mentioned though. u know la.
Yeah, especially there are some certain groups of "race" that likes to modify their Wajas to Evolution look.. U know, Wajalution.

Nobody can ever understand these "race". Cause these groups of "race" with Wajalutions always kena laugh at.. Dunno lah, just that I noticed lah. I will think, "Wow, that waja very nice" .

Then the next table will go "Wah nampak cam Evo la.. Tapi cam tak betol je" , then his friend will go "Eh, tu Waja lah!"

Then they all start laughing their ass off. Then some of them even go take picture of those Waja-lutions and post them on forums, especially in the Pimp My Ride Malaysia" thread.

Just what I noticed lah how other people react to these Waja-lutions.. Cause I got nothing to do with it lah, I think Waja-lutions are cool.
I also own a Waja-lution actually. Totally converted to Evolution look, but engine stock Waja Campro engine lah.. But one day my friend's anak saw my "Waja-Evolution" said "Eh bapa, tengok, PROTON Waja!"

Aiyoh, masa tu I terus cabut my Evo spoiler and buang lah. Aper nak buat? I don't have an Evolution, so I convert je lah. Asal nampak skit cam Evolution dah syok sendiri kan? But everybody never fail to notice it's still and always will be a PROTONNNNNNNNNN... :slug:

Orite, kena gi makan ubat batuk. Tengah batuk giler nih. :slug:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
wajalution with stock engine hehehe, but i know one waja that look stock standard except changed his rims n lowered it. but he use evo 6 heart. :p. if wajalution cucuk belakang him sure think the car belong to a "nice" guy that dont know how to mod.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2007 was a disastrous year for Team Mclaren-Mercedes and Ron Dennis, no driver’s championship, being kicked out of the constructors’ title and a $100 million fine. To add salt to the wound, double world champion, Fernando Alonso walked away from the team; a direct result of amateurish crisis management. These events have resulted in engine partner Mercedes having to swallow a bitter pill and now they are looking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience