Dec 15, 2003
sorry la pyan....hijack your thread :D

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
eh..pyan,
u still din state how many days for the first job to be done..
cant afford if its too long laa..
my mech said one whole week the fastest..
if one whole week mati la..
how to move around?patah kaki la..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Pyan, U which one aaa..? I know Din coz last time he tuned my car and after that its SUPER DUPER PICK-UP. Respect him so much on the tuning parts. That yellow 4 doors eg parked outside your workshop whose aaaa??? Like no one driving that car ... Me waiting the time to hijack the rims ... :P

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
budakbiru

why hijack the rims when u can hijack the whole car hehehehe

wah din........... super duper pick up.... why... u install SAFC and eDamage already ka inside ur vtec machinas?

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Cannot nanti he know I take it coz everday going home I lalu infront of his kedai ..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by Xenix@Nov 24 2004, 16:49
Guys, wen coming out to TT?
Carlos is quit far for me ... must spend RM6 for tolls. Eg8 is living that area and SUMMIT is his palace of kingdom with his Subang Pak Ya AUTOBAZE Workshop gang ... :lol:

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Me must use KESAS to go there and if malam minggu then you know who's waitng there ... :rolleyes:

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by BudakBiru+Nov 24 2004, 17:04 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BudakBiru @ Nov 24 2004, 17:04 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xenix@Nov 24 2004, 16:49
Guys, wen coming out to TT?
Carlos is quit far for me ... must spend RM6 for tolls. Eg8 is living that area and SUMMIT is his palace of kingdom with his Subang Pak Ya AUTOBAZE Workshop gang ... :lol: [/b][/quote]
budakbiru

im no longer based in subang jaya la.moved already last year.cannot tahan jam+kiasu drivers in subang.
since when la i lepak with pak ya clans? <_<

xenix
seldom lepak malam la these days.working on some projects ler.when im free i will PM you then we TT at carlos okay? i know mr patayalama every nite at carlos ler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i become worried coz two of my friends' myvi stolen last 2 days...
any recommendation alarm system..??i heard about viper..how is it?ok?where to buy it in kl?how much..? sorry too much question...hope give the recommendation..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience