port n polish!

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
basahboy said:
yah lah bro...mau kena tukar...why?...u contemplating eh....
Yar la bro... contemplating for an end year project thingy... was thinking of using getting myself a thinner gasket (Mugen or Spoon) if confirmed need to change gasket, IF after I do a port & polish job...

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
hattech-v said:
do it at good n reputable foreman. will take approximately 3-5 days. price around RM380-RM800.
weh mie...sure or not 380?? where?

i ask my mech and bwork they both asking 600

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
puas or not kunyit?

where ur pomen's shop ah?

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
So far so gud... and no problem at all after being used for more than 2 years.
My Pomen Shop are located at Danau Kota Setapak (Main) and one more at Tmn Sg Besi (half cut shop) which is nearby type R shop and it will took 3 days to be completed.

Please PM me if you want to go there and you can ask & check the direction with Crower, Cimpeng, GUNN or Mr Avant.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
please defined with the RM charged to u.. what are the things that the foremen actually did during PnP the head?? did he did on every intake ... or maybe they did ported on certain things only.. coz if i'm not wrong.. every range thjey charge depends on what things u want to do..

correct me if im wrong

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
wow rm380 is cheap....... yeah i agree with sepat, maybe they do selected porting on selected parts oni...

a good place to go is avantgarde mechanic, near tmn bahagia there, they have a nice air cond room, with all the canggih tools to do P&P, very professional, price is reasonable too.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
danieL said:
wow rm380 is cheap....... yeah i agree with sepat, maybe they do selected porting on selected parts oni...

a good place to go is avantgarde mechanic, near tmn bahagia there, they have a nice air cond room, with all the canggih tools to do P&P, very professional, price is reasonable too.

yeah.. eric the boldhead and james wattana kekekek.. and they all my mechanic too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Let say in 1 month time car is in top condition
I have 8k in hand
What modifications should i do
I am running on Stock EVO III except for the Air Filter KNN
What i have in my mind is to boost 1.2bar - 1.4bar
What should i do .. Suggestions please
Absorbers are not done also.
What i have in mind is

- 1.5way LSD gearbox
- Triniti Clutches + Exedy Cover
- SMT6 or - Microtech Ltx8s
- Electronic Boost Controller
- Bosch Fuel Pump
- Greddy Type-R BOV
- SS Intercooler pipings + Samco's
- Titan +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience