Porting & Polish Package

mugen9

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
rexoil??...never heard about it....how much ??..10w/40 kaa??
what so special about this oil??...experience using it compared to other semi synt?

TQ B)

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Bworks...... good bunch of honda nuts there.....

Mugen9.... i use to always go for Mobil Semi syn.... since going to Bworks, been using Rexoil.... pretty good.... not bad stuff... cheaper...

mugen9

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
u mean that,rexoil better than mobil semi synth??? smoother? how long ( km)
until u feel the engine is heavy??....really interested..price??

HoNdA[DNA]

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com
rexoil semy-synth... is OK/nice laa but not that damn good... still consider cheap for semy-syncth oil .. compare with others.. price RM68... try it 1st.. then u'll know.. coz not every car is the same...

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
:(

the seller's mech go give it to some wanker who didnt even pay for upah pasang or the engine....most suey thing is the mech gave it away the same week i called the seller....cibai tak cibai?

stresssssss :angry:

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
mark

how come the wanker got away with the engine+upah pasang for free?
i think i know who's the seller's mech,lemme ask around later this week.

so how now? still eyeing for d15b manual? i know there is one d15b manual sadai at one chop shop.the same shop shop that selling eg6 armrest la ;)

later homey

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
actually i dont need the whole engine, just the head and the wiring....i already have the gearbox...now just sitting in front of my house....damn suey man....ahmad's old engine damn good buy...now that fucker angkut lari....

how the wanker got away with it? i dono lah....bodoh sial....now the fucker go sorok the car and when the seller call him up about it he act like gangsta ugut ugut all....ahmad knows the seller btw....

nvmla edy...i think this engine as good as gone lah...now dono whether to continue with this project or not...cuz i suspect my piston rings are going....

maybe just sell the box and save for B18C. :P

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by PetrolHeaD@Nov 17 2004, 01:18
actually i dont need the whole engine, just the head and the wiring....i already have the gearbox...now just sitting in front of my house....damn suey man....ahmad's old engine damn good buy...now that fucker angkut lari....

how the wanker got away with it? i dono lah....bodoh sial....now the fucker go sorok the car and when the seller call him up about it he act like gangsta ugut ugut all....ahmad knows the seller btw....

nvmla edy...i think this engine as good as gone lah...now dono whether to continue with this project or not...cuz i suspect my piston rings are going....

maybe just sell the box and save for B18C. :P
d15b engine to buy separate parts like head and blocks..aiseh... i dun think the chop shop wanna sell separately.nevermind la tomorrow im going to chop shop need to buy some parts for my ride.
ahmad sold the gbox separately to you right? dem la the d15b engine of ahmad's already cun la.already port and polish if im not mistaken.i shall call him and check with him the story.

and stupid act la the wanker run away for the d15b engine... summore not registered yet i think.lagi bodoh.

later homey.just pray la the d15b is not VTEC-E. if yes siao la....

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
hahahah VTEC-E tak mau loooooo...my current lanciao engine also more pwerful :lol:

i got the gearbox from someone else la edy...i was supposed to buy the whole set from shah.

i know that ahmad's engine very cun...fully done up wey....Pnp, overbored TB balanced...sayang man....pundek punya gangsta wannabe... :angry:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car used evo3 brake system.. plan to change 5 hole. which one is more cheaper.. either
1. use gto brake.. (need to change drive shaft or not? :confused:)
2. send my current brake to machine shop

or have other ways..
thax
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience