PLS Go-kart Penang Is back Again

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
This Saturday (26.03.2005), at Kompleks Batu Uban in front of USM Main campus, Penang, there will be a PLS Go-kart Penang organized by the state department of youth and sport and Tunas Motorsport. With just RM 10, you are entited for 8 session of basic go-kart and it could be at every Saturday and Sunday until next month. Come one come all to the go-kart course. But, bear in mind, since the event is primarily for school student (primary and secondary), do give them some space. Please attend the course since there are no go-kart track at Penang.

For more information, please call Mr. Rohairi of the state department of youth and sport at 04-2616118, or Tuan Haji Rahim of Tunas Motorsport at 012-4948591.You could also email me at [email protected].

Note: Anyone who has posted to me , please wait for my reply in about 4-6 days. I am a social internet surfer who surf once or twice per week. Anyway, I will certainly reply to those concerned. Thank you for your patience.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Currently im using GAB HA Hi-Lo suspension. The spring rate i'm using right now is front 5k rear 4k.

It seems very hard on humps and bumps. Wonder if any TITAN spring can into my absorber?
i want it to be a bit softer than what i having now.

Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience