JBS Perak Go-kart Course

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
JBS Perak basic Go-kart course will start this Saturday and Sunday and also next Saturday and Sunday (8-07-2007, 9-07-2007, 15-07-2007, 16-07-2007). It will be held at Kompleks Rakan Muda, Taiping, Perak starting from 8am. It is free of change. If you staying at Perak or somewhere near it and have younger brothers or sisters (still in primary or secondary school) who have great interest in racing, bring them to join the go-kart basic go-kart course. Or, even you can join too! But, please confirm by calling Mr. Wan Norcik from JBS Taiping at 05-8836003.

How to get there? From taiping, go to Kamunting town. when you arrive at traffic light junction, go straight heading to Selama direction. After a while, the Kompleks Rakan Muda should on your right.

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
In this course, 4 go-karts are used. Not any go-kart, but 100cc 2-stroke go-karts! These karts are quite similar to racing kart used in go-kart racing. I am currently undergoing this training. Hopefully, i can get to learn the proper karting skills. For more information, please contact the person above in my first post.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Wow! Free course ar? So nice.
Yes..the 100cc 2-stroke karts can be damn fast! Just take it easy, as they can be a bit wild to handle at times.

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for your tips. Just enjoying every moment of it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wondering, a car that came stock standard inline 6 converted to a powerful inline 4 (lets say cefiro A31 convert RB20 to SR20), will the handling be significantly improved? i heard that some SuperGT cars does this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience