Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Here is a track layout of Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak. Number in circle indicates turn number. Start means start finish line. It runs counterclockwise. It is a bit ugly as I drawn it with my hands. But, it should be sufficient as a basic track layout map.

Note: This is not official track layout from the track owners. This is just a hand drawn layout and should not be used as an official track layout.

Operating Hour For Riverside Kart Circuit, Ipoh, Perak:
Tuesday To Friday: 3.30pm-11.30pm
Saturday To Sunday: 10.30am-12.30am
Monday Closed.

Rates For 4-stroke Kart:
3 laps- RM12
5 laps- RM16
7 laps- RM19
10 laps- RM28

2-stroke kart are also available for rental.

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
hey man how big or long is the circuit? aswell as the manjung.. and are they permanent locations or temporary.. it would be fun one day to test out 125's on it.. good practice to setup kart.

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Riverside and Manjung are permanent kart track. Riverside is about 600m. Manjung is a bit shorter and narrower. So, where do you live? And, the 125 is your kart?

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
do you think the tracks are big and able enough to hold sanctioned meets.. even better to hold a meet the track needs to meet some standard to be sanctined.. so can it? if it can then it is an oppurtunity for karting to expand out of KL... if it can't and is a simple fun kart track then i dunno..i hope it attracts some talent out of their closets.

i live in KL and no i dont have my own 125cc kart. i have access to one but i have to request a few days in advance. for me its a privelage to drive a kart and isn't as easy i'd like.

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Well, I am not quite sure about it. You can call the owners as below.

Raja Shahril Zafuri ( Manager )
TEL: 016-4100189
Email: [email protected]

Manjung Karting Circuit
Mr. Ng Choon Jack: 019-5570513

I think they are not santioned. At most, Riverside track can be used for local kart race. Manjung is kind of too narrow for racing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race draws near, the teams are busy setting and testing their cars in preparation for the 12-hour long endurance race.

The main point of concern is their car’s reliability and endurance, which can be affected by many different factors. Adding the fact that the cars are required to use standard tires this year, the team mechanics and the drivers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience