Results Of PLS Go-kart Perak (Taiping Round)

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
It ended at last Sunday. The sad thing is that all the 2-stroke go-karts are spoilt. It was due to worn out clutch plate, I think. 6 best karters are selected for centralised training at the future and I was one of it. Well, the criteria for selecting the Top Six are just how we hold the stering and the way we sit. So, my previous go-kart experience was not taken into account in my evaluation. So, I am glad that the way I hold the stering and how I sit is good enough for me to be selected. I hope that in the centralised training, I will be able to do well. I really have to do well since I do now want to lose to other 5 chosen participants. Well, they are just kids or teenagers, but I cannot underestimate them.

Next up, the Ipoh Round will be organized.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most modern engines are now electronically fuel injected and have plastic engine covers, this makes engine cleaning much easier compared to older engines with carburetors. I will show you how you can easily clean and shine a modern car's engine bay using only 2 Over-the-Counter (OTC) products.

This is a quick guide showing you how to quickly get your engine bay looking like new again. This guide is more suited towards modern cars' engine bays.

So here have have an engine bay that has never...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience