Please becareful 58battlegear,cheap money.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ming_FD3S

3,000 RPM
Please becareful 58battlegear,cheat money.

Please becareful for 58battlegear,58battlegear cheat my money.

Last time i buy 1 secondhand Sard Ext temp & 10 pcs brand new Evo/vr4 carbon fibre spark plug cover.Sard Ext Temp is RM250,1 of Evo/vr4 carbon fibre spark plug cover is RM120.I take 10 pcs.(RM1200)

This is the thread that him post = http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=81879

So,i bank in to him RM1450 at 19/04/06 07:58PM.Resit also have in picture.After few days i just receiver Sard Ext Temp only.After a few weeks,i call him again asking about the 10 pcs Evo/vr4 carbon fibre spark plug cover.He tell me for wait.....I waiting for too long time,then i call him again.He also tell me for waiting.Last,i say i want return my money.He say cannot,because he say the money he give to that carbon fiber factory already.

But,i just want to asking all Zth member :
I are buy the Evo/vr4 carbon fibre spark plug cover with him,not with the factory.
He always say the factory take the money don't want to return,then he cannot return money for me.But i am buy the cf plug cover with him,not with the factory.Why must want me to find the factory.
He must to responsible for me,right?

After then i have quarrel with him.After quarrel he just send for me 4 pcs cf plug cover and still have 6 pcs didn't send to me.I still waiting for 6 pcs of the cf plug cover (price : RM720).I every time call for him for asking the balance of the cf plug cover,but he never answer my call.

All Zth member :
I think this person is cheat my money already.
All of you think right or not?
Because i buy the parts with him is 19/04/06,today is 22/11/06 now.I still can't receiver,call also don't want to answer.

Please becareful..58battlegear (Eric Ho Weng Kiet).
Contact number : 016-6096043
Maybank account number : 112688076953.
His shop is Power Performance (near Damansara Jaya).

All dear Zth member.
Just want to asking i done like this,have i done right or wrong?
Please give me some answer.

Last edited:
bro, u know he shop rite? hav u argue w/ him? ask all u fren go togeter lo~

so bad....RM720 can buy alot of thing......

wow...another member kena conned ?
damansara?where?

sorry to hear that bro...u have all the receipt n account number..
go make a report la..make it official..then go f**k him out!

confront him...

think have to ask the mod to revive all the cheating thread and stick it up...

b00n said:
think have to ask the mod to revive all the cheating thread and stick it up...

ZTH already claims no responsibility for scams...just imagine how bad ZTH's name will be if it appears that all the cheaters originate from it.In fact, it will be better for ZTH if the cheater's from ZTH were not caught. Because if they were caught, it will appear on the newspapers and ZTH's name will be there.Then all the sceptical people will be talking bad about ZTH and avoid it,ask their friends to be carefull ...etc People will be afraid to deal in ZTH and eventually the market place will die down..and everyone knows the market place is ZTH's best asset.

Just leave ZTH out of it. If you are stupid enough to get cheated, you probably deserve it.You know where is his shop, how far can he run ? Worse come to worse, just burn down his shop in the middle of the night...=P

i know u got cheated man....but why are u posting this evrywhere?
so someone got cheated,in the marketplace there's a notice/warning of conmen lurking around n evrywhere....so boohoo to you bro...

bro.... jus tell us when you're going over to his shop to claim back your rites..... we'll be there to back you up....

ya lo just go to his shop la. claim back ur money. wats the big deal?

Yea, go to his shop and talk to him in a polite manner, ask for refund or get the stuff from him. If he raise his voice or start to cuss, just whack him.

Tell you what, you alone go to his shop, ask your 10 friends to wait outside, let him bully you first, later you can kick his ass properly, or call Polis to come.

since u know the shop...go there n make some noise lo.....

go take some photos of the shop n post here la....with his face if possible.

u buy from him at April 06 n now November oledi u just post up, for me...after one month i didnt receive i oso whack him kawkaw oledi....

wan police? go police station n talk wit police n see how la..mana tau got solution...hehe

this is the reason y i don make this kind of dealing

bank in money and wait for him to send u a parcel / courier

i prefered face to face meet up or COD

me so far so good la face to face meet up dealing biz

RM720 how far also worth it la.....give u RM120 petrol ok or not? still get back your RM600 lor.....

gohkokeng said:
this is the reason y i don make this kind of dealing

bank in money and wait for him to send u a parcel / courier

i prefered face to face meet up or COD

me so far so good la face to face meet up dealing biz

RM720 how far also worth it la.....give u RM120 petrol ok or not? still get back your RM600 lor.....

yeah I agree

satria_95 said:
simplythebest,
Call police? have to pay money wan ler. hehe

No option left, it is better not to take action with your own hands if you really know how to think, right? :cool:

Screw those cheaters!

Yes, take pictures of his shop, with address please.

make a police report :) than discuss with the policeman wat will be the next step to be taken, or complaint to the consumer department.

They were running this ad on the radio about consumer rights.

lol.. but will see how long they take to come and solve ur trouble.. if fast then good lar... if slow... take own action..muahah

first make a police report....

then report to malay mail.....they love this kind of story....

Top Bottom