Becareful All Highway User

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...jst wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view mirror, a vios was pressure on me...i hv no choice 2 let it pass...after it, i saw the vios keep put pressure on my fren...there is no chance for my fren 2 let it pass cos 1st lane also gt car...so the vios keep on pressure...my fren keep slow slow brake on it 2 signal me n the vios drive 2 nt so near cos front also gt car...but the vios stil keep on pressure on my fren car....

a accident happen is like tis....here is the standing of the car=no1=kancil,2=grand lanvia,3=honda prelude,4=my fren car=myvi SE,5,vios, my car=wira aeroback....accodring 2 my fren,the kancil driving vry slow at the 2nd lane...and then the grand lanvia and honda prelude trying 2 pass the kancil by using 1st lane...but it is impossible cos of mny car at the 1st lane...suddenly,maybe the grand lanvia want 2 pass the kancil by using 1st lane,but it is nt success,the grand lanvia fully stopped at the middle between 1st n 2nd lane,wow,the honda prelude drive quite smart,he drive 2 1st lane n escaped the accident,turn 2 my fren,whn he saw it,he thought he wil bang on it,by the same time he drive his myvi se to the inside 2nd lane n nearly bump to the guard rail n my fren escaped 2...turn 2 the vios,he emergency brake also useless,he straight crash into the grand lanvia...whn i saw its tyre come out all the smoke...i started emergency brake 2,it was very luck tat tat time i drive about 80km/h n i can brake it n escaped...

here is end of story...but important is dun try 2 near ppl car rear bumper 2 near...it is dangerous....life is important...sometimes whn i dreamed i wil dreamed about it...it was scary n i was pray i din get any hurt on tat incident....

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Re: Becareful Al Highway User

what he trying to say is he glad that u escape from the accident

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

ohoh....sry chocolatesttarfish...i understand d...thx 5115 4 the explaination...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

ya,very lucky la u.....this 1 u must go to temple to pray 99 liao......n ur friend too....

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

my fren n i really quite lucky...bt the vios nt so luck...he keep on pressure on my fren n cant brake on the time n bang it....sad 4 him...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

tht's why la he get the punishment frm god lo.......:rofl::rofl: always 'tiong' person butt.....:banghead: next time see him dare to 'tiong' person o not.....

Last edited:

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008

Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...ji dunoo wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view mirror, a vios was pressure on me...i hv no choice 2 let it pass...after it, i saw the vios keep put pressure on my fren...there is no chance for my fren 2 let it pass cos 1st lane also gt car...so the vios keep on pressure...my fren keep slow slow brake on it 2 signal me n the vios drive 2 nt so near cos front also gt car...but the vios stil keep on pressure on my fren car....

a accident happen is like tis....here is the standing of the car=no1=kancil,2=grand lanvia,3=honda prelude,4=my fren car=myvi SE,5,vios, my car=wira aeroback....accodring 2 my fren,the kancil driving vry slow at the 2nd lane...and then the grand lanvia and honda prelude trying 2 pass the kancil by using 1st lane...but it is impossible cos of mny car at the 1st lane...suddenly,maybe the grand lanvia want 2 pass the kancil by using 1st lane,but it is nt success,the grand lanvia fully stopped at the middle between 1st n 2nd lane,wow,the honda prelude drive quite smart,he drive 2 1st lane n escaped the accident,turn 2 my fren,whn he saw it,he thought he wil bang on it,by the same time he drive his myvi se to the inside 2nd lane n nearly bump to the guard rail n my fren escaped 2...turn 2 the vios,he emergency brake also useless,he straight crash into the grand lanvia...whn i saw its tyre come out all the smoke...i started emergency brake 2,it was very luck tat tat time i drive about 80km/h n i can brake it n escaped...

here is end of story...but important is dun try 2 near ppl car rear bumper 2 near...it is dangerous....life is important...sometimes whn i dreamed i wil dreamed about it...it was scary n i was pray i din get any hurt on tat incident....

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

ji dunoo wanna=jst wanna....typing error....^.^...hope al can understand my story...my eng abit noob....
pandaclubzz bro....luckily u escape dis accident ya!Juz remember that driving in highway avoid tailgate each other....tailgate very dangerous wei!Hey,bro...are u come from Sungai Petani too?Me also come from sungai petani...Nice to meet u ya!:biggrin:
Finally i found a sp-ian in zth.hehehe!:biggrin::biggrin:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006

so the moral of the story is dont tail gate other ppl car....
would like to know here who got tailgate ppl car before???
I got when other car Play play

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

so the moral of the story is dont tail gate other ppl car....
would like to know here who got tailgate ppl car before???
I got when other car Play play

4 me i wnt tail gate ppl,2 dangerous man..u wont even knw whn he front car wil suddenly brake...so best is pass him...:wavey:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

pandaclubzz bro....luckily u escape dis accident ya!Juz remember that driving in highway avoid tailgate each other....tailgate very dangerous wei!Hey,bro...are u come from Sungai Petani too?Me also come from sungai petani...Nice to meet u ya!:biggrin:
Finally i found a sp-ian in zth.hehehe!:biggrin::biggrin:

ya...vry less see sp-ian in zth...i m jio-ing my fren in zth...tis is a good forum....:biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you're about to buy a 2nd hand car, how to make sure it is 100% accident free..
- insurance claims record can be change? or it is impossible to change?
- hiring a professional consultant?
Pls Help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience