Pictures taken using Digicam/DSLR

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
yeah....looks better now...now u got it...not must be show everything is nice, not must everything in the center is nice... not everything is clear is nice... if u know there's alwiz a golden spot for composition...maybe can search around in google, showing where is the golden spot for the composition..

kompak

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Silver State
thanks sonic & msafiedin....

u guys helped me...i'll try again....

come...put more pics...this is getting interesting...

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
haha its nothing lah...everyone is learning, even myself also....
still got not pic to share, maybe wait til my website is up...but dun think that soon, no time for other thing..lots of assignment...

msafiedin

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
yeah today snap few more pic
but havent seen the result yet

ayo gonna miss this interesting topic lor
going outstation again soon...

kompak

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Silver State
msafiedin...

dun forget to snap more pics when u go for outstation...
want to see the pics...

like me also...when got free i snap pics...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kompak,
Thanks. well, takes patience and lots of good luck and timing. hehehehe

sonictheory,
If they come tiong me, then let them tiong lor. hahaha Nothing I can do about it if they wanna tiong me... for the sake of a photo hahaha I took like lots of shots and only a handful was useful. Even this one, it's not good enough. Must practice more la. Thanks for the comments.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sonictheory,
I'm from PJ. :) Not much time to shoot for a long time already. hehehe Yeah, meeting up would be cool. :)

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
one of my most recent pic, a club i join, VIPstyle Society Malaysia. pardon me for editing the plate no, make the pic less nicer...

enjoy, and if any comment or opinion just shoot :D

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
sonictheory,
beforei'd liek to comment...i want to disclaimed..thisis all constructive critiqism..
don;t take it personal~..

IMHO,your photo's are underexposed and wrong WB setting.
the composition is not interesting and the colours is not attractive..
it doesn;t potray and unique or talents in the photo's nontheless..it's very amatuer..
some of them were off focus and and the colour is poor~

what you can do to imporve the images is to edit them extremely~,,
sumthin you can try is
-increase the saturation/contrast
-try different colour balance/colour mix/levels(colour correction)
-masking in photoshop may help
-cropping to get a better framing
-get wild with it.
-get more image reference from internet(supercar website, imported magazine sites)

p/s - be patiant and don;t think what other might think when you are taking photograph..i feel that when you are taking those images, you weren;t very prepared and was rushing...probably because of the hot weather?...

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
IMHO,your photo's are underexposed and wrong WB setting.
the composition is not interesting and the colours is not attractive..
it doesn;t potray and unique or talents in the photo's nontheless..it's very amatuer..
some of them were off focus and and the colour is poor~
im ok with it as i just bought my DSLR not too long ago, this is my first time, i would say real first time in my life taking pic using DSLR...so in very beginning stage of exploring the thing..like wat u mention above...i still dunno how to see the whitebalance, underexposed, and all colour setting :D if u guys would teach me would be great then...coz i have no sifu or anyone can learn from...so all self learning loh...

p/s i din try any other mode during phototaking that time, as other is just after take then chao....maybe i nit more example i think on what exactly is underexposured, white balance, colour, composition, and etc...

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sonictheory,
wah... kitted cars. hehe The jazz ar... the eye brow kinda makes the car look... erm... funny. hehe So which one is yours? hehe May I ask what make and model is your camera? If it's D70, I would be able to help out a bit. hehehe Perhaps you could try to practice shooting just one car first? :)

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
sonictheory,
don;t worry about exploring them~....
just get wild with your camera..take a still photo..same object/subject...take it with different setting for each shot..then every shots you learn lo~..
like sunny day what kinda WB...with flash what kinda WB..and all lo~..

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
satria_95, im using D70s... if u willing to help then nice lah...might come out somewhere together try out, and explain :D...i treat u makan lah hows the deal :D....

alantan, thx for the advise, just shoot it..i dun mind. what i want just improve myself... :D...

edit: btw satria_95 where see the jazz eyelid? i never post it in zth here before wor :/

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to change my old car carpet ...

Does everyone know where I want to buy ...

Really want to change before raya !!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience