Pictures taken using Digicam/DSLR

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
satria_95 said:
sotplugdesigner,
The thing is... I don't know how much it can fetch in this condition so I don't know what kind of price I can put for it. hahahaha It's my friend's camera and really, I feel like just giving it back to him cos he keeps asking if I've sold it. I wonder if RM200 can sell or not.
walao brother u sell to me at RM300 i also sapu leh,coz FM2 2nd/3rd/4th hand value bely high,it's a collection series and heard that market price can go over RM2k if condition is good and is black body...i asked my lec why is it so damn popular and exp then he said 1 of the reason is FM2's shutter made by titanium,so can stand up high speed and last longer...and not much SLR equip with titanium shutter:shocked:

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
not so sure what's the actual market price lah,but for sure over thousand if condition is good...if u wanna sell u can go any famous camera shop leave a message said u wanna sell then maybe the shop workers will help u "promote" once they saw pro photog coming or what...then if they are interested ofcoz will contact u haha,but before that make sure u do research/survey on "how far ur FM2 can go?" i mean $ lah haha

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
I don't think FM2 can sell at RM2K, with that price, i'm sure they would prefer to get a used DLSR instead.

Hahaahahhahaa today is year 2006, everybody wants a stylo mylo camera body, leave the old behind.

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
that's why.....i cant sale it rite now....
actualy i want keep for it.....just for my memory .......but rite now i out of money so have to sale it......sigh.......i love this camera.......

so if sale it RM1.5k, do u guys think i can sale it!!

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
once again...depends on ur condition,maybe u should find buyers which is pro photog then u can sell at good price...

walao simply that's ur car ah?so many dot com dot com stickers lolx

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
First time making post here. Still learning.
Canon 350D. Yes sotplug, I agree that Canon D-SLR is the way to go.

Well...these are just for the mean time. Visit my blog for more. Heheh...

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
halo 3R1C welcome,

hmm nice pics u have but did u notice that most of ur pics,can say all of them the object is at the center...?not saying that its not good but it will be more interesting when u put at another spot according to Golden Triangle Principe,refer to the drawing at below...normally ppl put the object inside 1 of the 9 boxes exspecially at the red point,then ur pic will be life up:cyclops:

an example,even the fly is at the center but the branch is slightly slide from left top box until down center box,so as u can see the pic bcome more to left side and the feel is different oledi:_:

*not trying 2 show off just share what i have learn in coll,happy shooting cheers~:_:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey sifu-sifus, is heel and toe needed for FF layout cars? As far as I know, the reason for heel toe is to prevent the breaking out of the rear during downshifting when entering a corner right? Besides that the other only benefit is maintaining rev? So is this technique really needed in like ff layout cars?

Paiseh ahh I really don't know :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience