Pictures taken using Digicam/DSLR

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Am new in photography, here's something to share. Picture taken from SIC during track day. Strugle to maintain stability. More pics on our website on track day gathering.

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
can some owner of canon 350D teach me some technic to take special photo? currently i just rely on auto.actualy the camera is my father one. how do i shift the focus point among the 7 points in view finder? the ISO speed is the shutter speed is it? can teach me some of other techinics? thank you very much.

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
TauhuTauhu,
You mean shots that's got streaks of lights? Mount your camera on a tripod. Then set your shutter speed really slow, maybe 1/2, or 1 second or etc., depending on the kind of effect that you want. As for the aperture (F-number), see what your shutter speed is and then match it accordingly to get the right amount of exposure. The lower the ISO, the better, so to speak.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Here's some shots I took. Click on the thumbnails for larger pics.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is almost over, Super GT is coming to Sepang this mid July and it’ll be the series’s first ever night race! This historic Super GT race will also feature Malaysian led GT300 class wildcard entry driven by Jazeman Jaafar and Dato’ Adrian D Silva in a Porsche GT3 R

The 2020 Autobacs SUPER GT Series:
Round 1 April – Okayama Circuit, Japan
Round 2 May – Fuji Speedway, Japan
Round 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience