PICS: New Members Intro Gathering TT + Convoy (20th Aug 06)

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
New Members Intro Gathering TT + Convoy (Sunday, 20th Aug 06)

Here's some pics taken from our last Sun (20th Aug 06) TT+Convoy in KL. The TT was organise specially for new members as we had many recently and didn't have chance to meet up. It also get's everyone comfortable before we go for any SPEEDRUNS convoy ...hehe.

Ok..to cut short, we met up at Maroon Cafe in Aman Suria for a 2 hours TT. Some of the items discusses was our upcoming Northern Trip to PENANG via IPOH before we move on and convoy from there to our next meet-up destination (for 2nd batch of members) in Awan Besar R&R Area in Kesas highway. From Aman Suria, we took the LDP and Kesas hence provide us a chance for a nice weekend group convoy down LDP. We didn't speed though... :)

At the R&R, we had 2nd round with some new members as well and we had a long TT session in McDonalds there. Planned for SATAY Kajang Haji Samuri branch there but it was not open on that day..what a waste. Anyhow, due to our huge group..we were given the special VIP treatment by the McDonalds branch where we got our orders and bills taken from our very table (ala carte la..) rather than Self-Service. Thumbs up to Mc'Donalds R&R Awan Besar.

All ends ard 8.30pm and head backs home. Of course, we exited the highway and 'All Hell Breaks Lose then"..I was doing 180 and I see a bunch behind me...phew.

Special mention to our Kuantan Lead, Cyilaw for making it down just to join us..**Salute** as well as Soundstream frm Penang. Is nice to meet him in person.

Ok...enough of the stories and here goes the Pics:

ABOVE: Maroon Cafe, one of our favorite TT spots..

ABOVE: SPecial VIP service from McDonalds..order taken from our table..hehe

ABOVE: The MR Brothers !

-----END-----

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Cool pics!!! Thumbs up!!! Hahaha... But v took de pics a bit too late liao... some oredi left b4 v realised v hvnt take pics!!!! :_: hahahaa... Cheers!!!

Next round of TT coming soon ya!!! Anymore new members or frens interested to join us n share???

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
Sadly couldn't join u guys. Well, hope next round I'll be free....

Nice pics!

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Nick Nick,

I wan to see ur ride on our next TT .......

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
wat a nice day it was, regret can't join that day. See u all next TT. MLOC malacca.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
welcome to new members of mloc...!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.,
I have a perdana with v6 mivec. Recently my car cannot start sometimes can start sometimes cannot start. My battery is 12.4v any idea to solve the problem?
need help.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience