Photos Of My 93' Corolla

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
if convert to our currency is about 9.3k.. have you ever think on supercharge d engine?
just wondering, is there any weber selling in your place? how much will it cost? currently im using a carb, not efi.. ahahaa..

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
if convert to our currency is about 9.3k.. have you ever think on supercharge d engine?
just wondering, is there any weber selling in your place? how much will it cost? currently im using a carb, not efi.. ahahaa..
Yeah I've thought about going for a 4A-GZE supercharged engine out of a GT-Z Levin, but don't have enough cash to do it yet unfortunately. I'd still love to do a 4A-GE 20v Blacktop swap though. Yeah Webers are sold over here, I don't have much knowledge on them though so don't know how much they cost unfortunately. You should upgrade to EFI :D

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
yeah.. i like supercharged sounds.. just can say, humble but fast.. ahahaa..
change to efi.. mayb get other car with serious mode.. currently using a local car..
so just mode it.. later when starts working, mayb think to buy a new.. ahahaa..
here in malaysia hard to find weber.. using a small ones.. want to upgrade to a big ones..
but, hard to find here..

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I designed some custom stickers the other day and had them printed today. I've put two in the engine bay. Let me know what you guys think :D

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hahahaha,thats cute!!!! hahahahaa...
creative...

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
yeap, original. can i buy some? haha

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
thans cool. mind to gv me your email?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hehehe,miriguy wana do the same also..corolla owners unite..hehehehe.

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
bro, cant find any good pix of my rims..
sorry..
btw, wat is the weight of your rim..
kinda confuse..
for you, is it heavy?/

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
bro, cant find any good pix of my rims..
sorry..
btw, wat is the weight of your rim..
kinda confuse..
for you, is it heavy?/
No problem bro. Feel free to post a pic when you next get a chance. Good question about the weight of my rims. I'm actually not sure. I was meant to weigh them when I got them but forgot all about it. I've still got my old ones in the garage so I'll weigh those and let you know what they come to. I'll weigh my new ones the next time I have it off too :)

I decided to take new pics of my car today for a new forum signature since I now have different rims. I went to the same place as last time. Here's the pics:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
tankiu bro..
btw, the pic signature,
make me jealous of your ride..
haha..
damn nice.. :party::elefant:
Thanks bro :D

I got the car tinted 35% yesterday. The tint is called "Night Rider" and is the darkest legal tint available. I compared it to my mate's 20% tints and it's just as dark. Here's some pics:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Bro that's a sweet ride you got there! Loving the custom sticker :top:. Engine bay clean and interior clean! I bet no ones allowed to eat in there right? :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Naza-Brabus, the exclusive sole distributor of Brabus-tuned cars and Brabus performance parts in Malaysia has taken the opportunity to preview its Startech Refinement program with the local debut of The Range Rover Evoque Startech. The exclusive event is part of the many activities held during the Naza Merdeka Auto Fair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience