Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Bro that's a sweet ride you got there! Loving the custom sticker :top:. Engine bay clean and interior clean! I bet no ones allowed to eat in there right? :driver:
Thank you mate!! Definitely no eating allowed in the car
. No smoking allowed either. Glad you like the sticker. Thanks again

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
That tint's quite dark. I myself want to get 35% but scared the local police disturb me. haahh, cause 35% seems really dark!

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
That tint's quite dark. I myself want to get 35% but scared the local police disturb me. haahh, cause 35% seems really dark!
Haha, 'regular' 35% is quite a lot lighter than that. My tint is a jade black colour, which makes it look a lot darker than normal 35% (even though it's still 35% in opacity). Normal tint is a lighter grey colour so doesn't appear so dark. I'm glad I've got the 35% stickers on the windows so if the police pull me over I'll just point to it, haha.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
nice tint..
mine used 40% black, but the colour already fade..
but still satisfied..
hehehe..
Cheers man. Oh ok, has your tint gone purple? I was worried about that happening, so I made sure the stuff I got was guaranteed not to fade. It comes with a 10-year warranty, so I'll take it back if anything like that happens :)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
where in NZ are you? cleanest corolla i yet to see in NZ. others are pretty much used and abused. LOL.

btw, i'm in Chch. would be good if we can meet one day.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
where in NZ are you? cleanest corolla i yet to see in NZ. others are pretty much used and abused. LOL.

btw, i'm in Chch. would be good if we can meet one day.
Thanks mate! Know what you mean about the other ones on the road. I've only seen a few modified ones in all the time I've had mine. I'm in Auckland. Yeah would be good to meet up one day.

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Ooohh, really nice scenery and the colour of the water....makes me just want to pack it all up and take a vacation over there or anywhere like that. Nice shot. With a background like that, I don't think you have to put too much effort into the photo. No offence intended! I am sure you know what i mean.

BTW, why did you get pulled over? Hope it didn't cost ya too much.

Cheers, matey!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
KC...what r u planning to do bout yr front n rear bumper? the skirt looks a little lonely there without support from the front n rear

ayathu

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
KL
cool car you got there...5star for sure.

what car the police using in Kiwi land

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
police in NZ uses holden if i'm not mistaken.

police force there are very much respected. you don't dare to negotiate if you get caught speeding.

i was once caught for speeding at 65km/h in 50km/h area (i get caught 5 meters from 70km/h area). i tried to negotiate asking for student price. he didn't bother about me ): LOL
in my face! hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to have my whole car respray black but not sure which black and colour code. I am driving honda eg 4dr.. ZTH sifu please enlighten me. Thanks!! :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience